Chapter -3

Dedicated to @ZAYNSKINKY

Louis' [pov]

It was early in the morning, about around 10 am, and i had just woken up about an hour ago. Zayn and Niall are the only ones up with me. And also had attempted to help me cook breakfast. That didn't work out too well. Niall kept trying to eat everything he touched, and Zayn was being braty, asking why he couldn't do this or why he couldn't do that. So i sent them out of the kitchen until i called them back in to eat. I am now finished with breakfast and decide that it is time for me to go wake Liam and Harry. It's really weird that Liam's still asleep. He's usually the early one, he even wakes up before me sometimes. It's Zayn and Harry who are the late sleepers. So this is very usual, but some people have their days to where they just want sleep. Just as i was about go put of the kitchen and make my way up stairs, Liam came in, rubbing his eyes. He stopped and looked up at me, smiling. "Hey bud, sleep well?" I asked. Liam nodded and i kissed his forehead. "Sit at the table, while i go wake Harry, k?" I told Liam. Liam's ears perked up and looked up at me again, eyes shining.

"Can Liam get Harry?" He asked an i raised my eyebrow. Why would Liam want to do that? I shook my head, but Liam pouted, poking out his bottom lip. "I don't know Li." I said unsurely. I don't think he would react well to Liam touching him. "Please? Liam is big boy now." Liam pleaded. I thought for minute before nodding down at him.

"Ok, you can do it, but don't upset him. If he doesn't wanna come, leave him, k." I told Liam. Liam nodded cheerfully and spun around, running back up to Harry's room. I called Niall and Zayn back into the kitchen and Niall came almost immediately. He must really be hungry as always. Then Zayn came in, dragging behind his little dark blue blanket. The blanket that he can not sleep without at night. He would throw a fit if you tried to take it from him, and there's no way he's going to sleep at all if he doesn't have it. He climbed into his seat and settled the blanket onto his lap. I smiled and turned around, to continued fixing up their food. After placing a toast on each if their plates, i set it down in front of them. Just as i was about to turn around, Zayn picked up the toast and throw it across the room. "Ew! Zayn hates toast!" He screamed.

"Zayn!" I scolded. Zayn looked at me and crossed his arms. "Why you give Zayn toast?" He asked me. I had totally forgotten that Zayn hates toast. I mean, cant you blame me. I'm taking care if four hybrids, with different personalities and different needs and different likes. Yeah, it slips my mind every once in a while. "Zayn, i'm sorry i gave you toast, i forgot, but that does not mean you throw food around, ok?" I told him sternly. Zayn turned his head away from me and i frowned. I walked over to him and kneeled in front of me. "Zayn, do you hear me? Do not do that anymore ok?" I told him. Zayn nodded and turned back to his food making a 'hmph' sound. I sighed, shaking my head. I went and picked up the toast he had thrown and tossed it into the trash. After that, i heard a slight padding of feet coming from the stairs case. Liam came in holding Harry to his waist.

"Liam get Harry." Liam said happily, grinning wide. "Li, is he still asleep?" I asked.

"No Harry awake." Liam said. I came to him and looked at Harry face and surely, his eyes were open. His lips were pressed in a flat line and he had his hands gripping at Liam's shoulders. Well, that went well. Harry doesn't usually like people (other then me) touching him. So, i guess he's like slowly coming out of that state. I was about to take Harry from Liam but, Liam pulled away. "No, let Harry sit beside Liam." Liam said, and then made his way over to his seat. Setting Harry down as gently as he could. He pushed his chairs in and then got up into his seat. I shrugged and gave them both their food. Liam broke a small piece of his toast off and held it to Harry's mouth. "Here, eat." Liam said. Harry rejected the food at first, but then Liam asked him to please eat it. Harry lowered his head and rested it on the table, opening his mouth a little. Liam fed Harry the toast and Harry chewed it. Liam looked at me and smiled. "Liam feed Harry daddy!" Liam beamed. I grinned and ruffled his hair.