Chapter -13

Dedicated to oneshotforlarry

Third Person POV

Ever since Harry had spoken for the first time in a long time, he had been getting more comfortable with it after a couple of days had passed. He wasn't speaking with full sentences though, more like fragments. He only said about three words so far whole the rest were babbled and incomprehensible. He knew how to say Liam, kitty, and Lou, although it kind of sounded like "wou" whenever he said it. Louis was working on getting him to say daddy instead of calling him Lou, he thought it would be so adorable and his heart would totally melt hearing Harry call him that for the first time.

Now that all the boys had sorta kinda got along now, they all played together instead of being in their own bubbles like they usually were. They were all in the play room, laughing and running around. Well, not Harry. Harry wasn't much of a walker or runner. He liked to either crawl or be carried. Not that he couldn't walk, he just liked it that way. Zayn, Liam, and Niall were running in circles around Harry, who was sat on the floor with his dummy in his mouth. They were chasing each other bursting into fits giggles, mostly Niall and Liam, since Zayn was a very moody pup who didn't show much emotion unless he wanted to get what he wanted, and always had a mean look on his face even when he wasn't mad.

Harry was watching them run around him playing, squealing high pitched, and clapping seeing them run around him. Niall had other ideas though, and ran in a different direction causing Liam and Zayn to stop, which made Harry stop and whine. Niall stopped and looked at them. "Niall what are you doing we supposed to run around the baby." Zayn says, glaring cutely at Niall.

"Tired of running in circles, Niall dizzy!" Niall pouted, crossing his arms. Zayn gave Niall a mean look and crossed his arms as well.

"Well then you're out of the game, it's just me and Liam." Zayn said. Zayn was getting better at talking as well as Liam was too. He didn't refer to himself in third anymore and he was learning a lot more fast than he was before, he made a big change in the way he talks. Louis was very proud when he saw how much Zayn had improved. Not to mention, he is now on the same reading level as Liam, and Liam was always the highest. He was a second grade reading level now and moving up slowly towards third, as was Zayn now. Louis guesses Zayn started trying harder, getting tired of Liam always being the best.

"No! Not fair, Niall wants to play too!" Niall yelled getting upset.

"Well you can't play with us cause you don't follow the rules!" Zayn yelled back at him, and turned away from him to look at Liam. "C'mon Liam, we will play with the baby together."

"What about Ni?" He said, feeling bad that Niall was getting left out. Zayn growled softly.

"Don't care, Niall never follows the rules." He says. Niall whines, tearing up, before he bursts into tears, and runs out of the room calling for Louis. Zayn shrugs, and picks up a toy, sitting down in front of Harry, entertaining him with it. Zayn had been becoming closer to Harry as well and Harry was really the only one Zayn was always nice to now. Even though he was still closer to Niall, he and Niall were always fighting and making up afterwards. Liam and Zayn had fights as well, which of course ended in Liam crying, much like it did with Niall. Zayn always won because he wasn't sensitive like Niall and Liam. If you so much to call Liam stupid, he'll cry, where as Zayn would just throw a come back at you that's probably even meaner.

Zayn played with two power rangers trying to entertain Harry, but since that wasn't working very well, he got some blocks instead and handed some to Harry. Then he started to stack some on top of each other high, which ended up falling down. It startled Harry at first, sudden loudness always scared him. But he giggled and babbled something behind his dummy. Zayn smiled and did it again, Liam soon joining in.