Chapter -2

Dedicated to @ZAYNSKINKY

Third person [pov]

It was late in the morning, almost noon and Louis had just gotten finished doing a daily lesson with the boys. He was proud of himself, that his boys were learning more and more everyday. He sent them off to go play and have fun around the house and had told them not to make a big cause he was about to clean. He started with the lounge since that room seemed to be the messiest. Picking up toys, clothes and even shoes that they had left lying around. Placing the toys back into where they had belonged. Then he started to do the clean off the shelves and disinfect the boys, so that they'd be clean when the boys played with them again.

After about ten minutes or so, Louis was finally finished cleaning in there, and decided that he'd do the laundry next, going up stairs, he got straight to it. He went up to all the boys' rooms and started collecting all the dirty clothes, bringing them into the laundry room. After getting the first load down, he went and decided to fix and clean up all their rooms.

Meanwhile, downstairs in the lounge Niall and Zayn were being mischievous. They went into the art-room where Harry was and took some of his crayons without Harry even putting up a fight to get them back. Harry wasn't a fighter and even he were, he wouldn't stand a chance against Zayn anyway. Niall and Zayn went back out and started doing some random creative arm work. Not on paper or coloring book but, on the walls of the lounge. The lounge that Louis had just cleaned not to long ago. They knew it was wrong, but they went ahead and did it anyway, thinking they wouldn't get in trouble. When they heard Louis' footsteps descending the stairs they hid the crayons in their toy ben and quickly grabbed a puzzle to pretend that they were working on it. Pretty smart of them to do, they were both kind of sneaky, especially Zayn. When Louis walked pass the room he noticed the coloring on the wall and had gotten upset, cause he just cleaned up in their.

"Niall, Zayn. Who drew all over the walls, after i just cleaned?" Louis asked them. Niall looked up at Louis, not really knowing what to say, but Zayn knew exactly what he was going to say. He wasn't going to just tell Louis he had did it, so he had to blame someone else. He couldn't blame Liam cause Liam's an honest little puppy and wasn't known for lying or being bad. What's more better than to blame Harry? He cant speak up for himself, and there's no way he could defend himself. Zayn was smarter than you think, he just loves putting up that innocent act all the time. When in reality, Zayn knows exactly what he's doing.

"It Harry."

Louis' [pov]

I sighed as i had finished up with giving the boys their lesson for today. I let them run along and do what they usually do (play), until it was almost their lunch time. I, on the other hand, had some cleaning to do. Well, i had cleaning, laundry and cooking to do. I'll just clean first. I went into the lounge and started picking up fallen toys and placing them back into the toy ben. After the floor was clean of toys or any other stuff, i proceed to vacuum the floor and dust/disinfect things, cause i don't want too many germs near the boys. After cleaning that room, i decide to start the laundry. So i went up into all the boys' rooms, collecting their dirty closes, and placing the in the laundry room, ready to wash them. I put the first load in and turned to washer on. I stood there for a few minutes, until i decided to do some more cleaning. I went into each of the boys' rooms and made sure that their rooms were all straightened up, even though it'll just get messy again. Especially Niall, he's the messiest out of everyone. I was just now finished with Niall's room, when i walked out into the hall. I was had just walked down stairs and gasped as i saw drawings on the wall all on the back wall of the loving room. I had just cleaned in there and now the wall has graffiti on it. The boys knew that they weren't allowed to write or draw on the walls. I noticed that Niall and Zayn were the only ones in the room, working on a puzzle together. I walked over to the and crossed my arms,