#10. MOMMY!?!?

I must say, I've never seen a child's POV in a book before but who cares? This chapter isn't long seeing that I'm not feeling well at the moment so it's just something for me to get my mind off of how I'm feeling without further or do here's you chapter. 

Twenty One Pilots  - Truce

I pray that they would forgive me for doing this that was my last thought before I retrieved the knife I brought into my from and dragged it along both of my wrist biting in the pain.

Kylie's POV

" Aunt Cathy?" Everyone at school parents seems happy why aren't mine ? Mommy's always crying or screaming at daddy while they play, maybe if I ask aunt Cathy she would explain it to me.

"What's the matter Kylie? " She asked in a cute little voice just like mine.

"Am I a bad girl?...I mean mommy and daddy fight a lot is it because of me ?" I whispered, I wanted to cry, I wish my mommy wouldn't hate me so much. Mommy doesn't even talk to me at home like we used to and it's Christmas day. I don't know why she dumped me at aunt Cathy's and uncle Mars's house and she's  always sad. I thought daddy coming back would've made her happy but it only made her sad daddy was suppose to protect us and love us but he hits  mommy and doesn't even says he loves her why is that? Maybe that's the way it's suppose to happen I guess.

"No baby... and what do you mean by your mom and dad's always fighting? "She looked at me closely should I tell her? Would mommy hate me more? But daddy's a big bad bully maybe it would help her, mommy always said if someone gives  me trouble to tell an adult so I'm going to tell aunt Cathy.

"Daddy bullies mommy, and she always cries about it and when she thinks I'm asleep or not looking she cries even more but she never stood up for herself she tells me to stand up for my self aunt Cathy why isn't she standing up for her self? "
I said all in one breath while aunt Cathy came around the kitchen island and wrapped me in her arms.

" It's okay baby, if what you're saying is true we're going to help your mommy okay? " she said quietly while rubbing my back.

" Why does my daddy and mommy  hate each other? It's all my fault isn't it? "

" No Kylie it's not, why don't you tell me exactly what happened? " she whispered

" I don't w-w-want t-to talk a-a-b-bout it " I hiccuped while crying

"Don't  want to talk about what? Why is she crying? " Uncle Mars asked while entering the room.

"She thinks her mom hates her can you please hold her while I check on the food? " 

''You know you're not suppose to be cooking '' Aunt Cathy just rolled her eyes and walked back into the kitchen while uncle Mars held me tightly.

''Hey why don't we turn that frown upside down ?'' Uncle Mar's asked while playing with my face and smiling 

''How?'' I looked at him curiously 

''By doing this. '' Uncle Mars's started tickling me as I laughed and jumped out of his arms and ran off as he chased me, I begged him to stop while giggling . He cheered me up we had fun and an awesome Christmas day.  Grandma Melissa and grandpa Mark even came over, we ate talked watched movies while we joked around we had a lot of fun but I still missed my mommy.

Uncle Mars's  was driving me home as we sung loudly 

'' We wish you a Merry Christmas''

'' We wish you a Merry Christm-a-a-as''

'' And a happy-y-y-y-y new year-r-r'' 

we sung until we reached the apartment building uncle Mars parked the car unbuckled me and chased me inside as I giggled and he ran behind me trying the catch me while I giggled as I tried to find mommy I ran into our room to see mommy on the floor in just her underwear covered in blood. Did daddy come back and do this to her?

''MOMMY!!'' I screamed horrified as uncle Mars heard and came running in trying to help mom as I sobbed on the floor.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

SO I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

DON'T FORGET TO :

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

AND SHARE 

Twitter@ darkskinnedcho02 

ig : @darkskinnedchoco