Chapter Seven

We continued to walk out of that place as we ended up near a ledge where Cheza about fell off, but quickly turned as Toboe and Hige continued to talk. I looked at Codi and Anastasia as they were talking about leaving the pack.

"We can get more ground covered by splitting up." Codi said as both Tsume and Kiba stopped and looked at them.

"You will get killed if we split up the pack, we are stronger in numbers." Kiba stated as I stood back, no wanting to gain any attention. "Besides she will lead us to paradise, otherwise we won't get anywhere." Tsume growled as he turned to Kiba.

"I'm sick of hearing that word out of you mouth!" He growled as Kiba stood his ground and Codi and Anastasia looked at me.

"Will you come with us?" Codi asked as Anastasia and Toboe looked at me.

"Your going Toboe?" Tsume questioned as you could tell he was worried by the question.

"I think it would be good to split up, besides if we are following our noses, we will be going to the same place whether its now or later." He pointed out as I was still clueless whether I want to go or not. My dad's statement rang through my head.

She is your half sister, protect her with your life.

"No, we need to keep together as a pack, if you want to split up I'm not going to force you one way or the other." I said as rage build up in Codi as Anastasia beat her too it as she rammed into my knocking me over. She quickly went into her wolf form as I was still stuck in my human form. I blocked her teeth to my throat as her teeth gave me scar across my left shoulder. It started to bleed badly.

"I am your half sister, there is no way I'm leaving you behind!" She yelled as I closed my eyes in both fear and pain.

She is going to kill me right her and now.

Out of the blue, the most beautiful hum came from Cheza, Anastasia fell back onto her butt as everyone slowly fell to their feet. I opened my eyes as everyone had fallen asleep in their separate corners. I slowly got up as Cheza walked over to me, still humming. She sat down next to me, I flinched as I was scared to what she was doing to us. Her hand started to stroke my shoulder as I tensed up, but her touch was so soothing that I released my tension as I unconsciously moved closer to her body and I soon was unconscious.

_*_

Dream:

I was running, two legged like a human. I smiled, not being able to show my wolf form at all had its perks but right now it was awesome to run. I stopped slowly as I was now in front of a crystal lake. My eyes looked around as all you could see was this beautiful lake surrounded by woods. I looked down at the water as I slowly fell to my knees only seeing my human reflection. I lowered my head into my knees as I let the tears flow down my face.

I would never be a wolf again, my wolf was lost.

Never to be found again and now,

I was lost.

After my tears had slowly dried, I looked up to the lake again and something magical happened. One second I saw my human blue eyes change to golden. I stood up as my once two legged form melted into to my four legged wolf form. I looked at the lake once again as I saw my golden yellow eyes and my white fur. I looked closer at my body as my fur on my snout changed to black along with my back and my legs.

The skin on my lips curled into a smile as I ran back into the woods as I enjoyed running as a wolf. I was lost, and now I found apart of me that I thought I would have lost forever. I ran through the woods as I then saw a deer in the clearing of the woods that I smiled even bigger and started to chase.

Little did I know that my dream had become my reality.

_*_

I slowly woke up as I blinked my eyes a few times to notice a hand stroking my body. I was very confused for a second until I realized that I was in my wolf form. I looked at Cheza as I quickly looked over my body and smiled as Cheza spoke.

"This one helped you find your lost wolf. Some wolves lose their self after a tragic event. This one knew you were a wolf. This one is happy you found yourself again." Her smile was as happy as I was. I nodded as I smiled.

"Thank you." I was lost with words to say. She simply smiled in return as Kiba and Tsume returned.

"Your up." Kiba said as Tsume nodded. "And you seem to have found something." Kiba pointed out as I nodded, noticing that I was still in my wolf form, I showed my illusion as he nodded as I saw Hige come back with a pair of boots.

"I hope you like them." He said with a smile as she put them on and danced around. I looked at Kiba as I raised an eyebrow.

"What happened to Codi and the others?" I asked as everyone looked away.

"They were all gone by the time we got up." Kiba said as I nodded. We looked at Cheza as she looked straight ahead to see another woman walk up towards us. She explained what she was, and what exactly Cheza really was.

"We need to get out of here." Tsume said as the stench of humans was coming closer towards us.

_*_

After Cheza decided to go with us, we got outside of the city as Cheza stopped.

"Can this one go with you?" She asked as she looked at Kiba, who simply nodded. She turned to Hige.

"The more the merrier. Besides we are already low on numbers." He said as he smiled putting his hands behind his back.

"It's fine with me, just don't get in our way." He said as he crossed his arms. She then turned to me last.

"You helped me find my wolf, I will always welcome you." I said with a smile as Kiba nodded and Cheza started walking with him and lead the way. I looked at my shoulder, a scar was prominent there, but the pain was gone. I looked at the sky as I smiled.

Be safe out there guys. We will meet again sometime.

There is the next chapter,  sorry its shorter I wanted to leave off like the shows so I could start back up on the side story maybe in the next chapter. How did you like that plot twist? If you could, give me some feed back on that whole thing. The reason I split them up is I wanted to get a bit more in depth with characters. It's hard to do that with all of them there at the same time, so I decided to send them on their own journey for the time being. (Don't worry they will come back, but there might be some interesting developments because of this. ;)  Plus there is a side story more on Codi and Toboe that I would like to get into.) 

Can't wait to see how this plays out, Fallenwolff out. :)