Chapter Two- Part Two (Extra)

(If you want to you can skip this chapter, but it kinda explains some things after they leave the domed city, and this kinda explains Ariss's problem a bit.)

:|:Quient's POV:|:

"You!" Hubb spoke to me as my eyes were sore and out of breath.

"They're leaving the city." I said, my voice deep and raspy, almost as if I had been drinking.

Which I was.

"Quint, what are you talking about?" Hub spoke as I took in a deep sigh.

"The wolves!" I said as he shot straight up. He quickly radioed his men to go and find them.

---

"I hope you know that I still don't believe on them, which is the reason why I'm coming with you. Just to prove they don't exist." Hubb said as he drove towards the spot they found them.

"Heh, I'm just coming along to prove you wrong." I countered. "Besides, there isn't much left for them to stay." I continued as I earned a raised eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"Haven't you ever read the book of the moon?" I questioned, a bit of annoyance raised into my voice.

"I haven't had much time too, besides I gave it too Cher." He said, almost in a depressed tone.

"I don't have time to listen to your divorce. The reason there were wolves in this city was because of the flower maiden. Since she is gone, the wolves are trying to find her. Which is why your beloved ex-wife left. Since I don't have anything left in this city to do, I'm going to find those wolves." I said proudly as Hub looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"I'm still going to prove you wrong." Hub said with a smile.

---

"He's a wolf!" I yelled as I was fighting for my gun.

"He's human!" I finally gained my gun back. "He looks human to me." Hub said in defeat. I let out a sigh as a saw the wolf disappear.

"Let me show you something." I said with a soft smile. We walked to where the wolves landed. I pointed with my gun as Hubb's eyes grew in fascination.

"So they have been deceiving us, this whole time." He said as I nodded. My eyes also widened as I saw shoe prints.

"What is that?" Hubb asked as I shook my head in disbelief.

"Is it true?" I asked.

"What's true?" Hubb questioned

"A wolf with a humans disguise."

"Huh?" Hubb asked in confusion

"A wolf with a humans disguise. Its a wolf who lost it's wolf side due to a tragic memory. The only way to get it back is to get touched by the flower maiden." I explained as he nodded. "I have never seen one in my whole life, Now I could get a chance to meet one. Better yet, kill."

"Do you know what they are called?" Hubb asked.

"They are called the shifters."

(I know that seems like a lot to take in, but it will definitely help later!!)