Update and I apologize for the wait

Holy crap you guys I was not expecting this story to blow up the way that it has!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart guys! I am obsessed with this anime and I feel it is super underrated and doesn't get the credit it deserves. I hate how I left not only this story and many others I've started, but I also ghosted this site for over three years and never returned until today. I apologize for leaving this on the back burner and not coming back to it in almost three years. I promise this will be finished by the end of the year (Hopefully be an early birthday present to finish this by December 2nd but that might be pushing it).

I'm in the process of re watching the series again but I run into the struggle of watching and writing to keep the story at the same time which causes me to be distracted and over analyze my story. However if you guys want me to do a complete spin off and divert from the original series please let me know, I'm all for it. But I also love the original story line and I will continue writing it as such. I know it's been a while and I have a bad habit of starting and never finishing but this is one story I will complete!

Thank you guys once again for the reads, votes and additions to your own lists! It has motivated me to continue this story until it is completed! Now if you'll excuse me I now have to re watch 30 episodes in a week with a full time job! Wish me luck and I'll see you all when I have finished and posted the remainder of the story!

Thank you all once again, See you on the other side!

Leopardarrow