Continuing

Hello everyone!

First off, I woke up with a few new ideas for this story and decided to go back and re-read this book so I could see where it's up to and find out where I can fit the new chapters in and I've come to the conclusion that I REALLY need to edit the crap out of this story, so I'll be doing that before I add the new chapter/s. So you will be getting a new chapter very soon. YAY!

Secondly, I've finished high school! (thank God!) actually I finished ages ago, 4th November to be exact and I had my grad ball and all that (I added a photo of me and my best friend George that I went with :) )

Thirdly, umm...2.6k readers...WTF? WHAT? WHY? THIS ISN'T EVEN THAT GOOD! Thank you to everyone who decided at some point to read this shitty book. Thumbs up and a high five for you man! 

If any of you would like to make a new cover for this book, that would be awesome, as I've changed my name on here since starting this book and I don't have photoshop anymore so I can't make a new cover...so if someone would like to do that, feel free :)

I did have something else to say but I can't remember...

Anyway, there will be a new chapter coming soon. Today most likely, because it's only 9am here in Australia, so you'll get a new chapter soon. Within a few hours. Maybe...

Thank you :)

~ Caitlin