When Worlds Combine ~ Monsters

Frisk and I walk into the shrine. I had a feeling I knew who Frisk wanted to introduce me to. I was a bit scared, after all, humans were the ones who trapped them in the underground. They may not be exactly happy to see us.

"Isn't this great, (Y/N)?" Frisk asks happily. I stop in my steps and Frisk stops, a confused expression on their face. "(Y/N)?"

"Frisk... aren't you worried for them?" I ask. "After all, Humans... we aren't known for being nice." I explain my thoughts.

"I think it will be okay! I got along with them! I think everyone will get along really well!" Frisk responds happily. I smile sadly.

"Yeah, Frisk, you are probably right." I say, as we continue to the main room of the shrine. I wish Frisk would be right, but I still couldn't stop having a bad feeling about this all. Maybe it's just that I don't really trust them that they won't hurt me. In all honesty, it's probably that. We made it to the main room, which was over crowded with monsters. Frisk looked around, finally finding what they were searching for and dragging myself towards the corner of the room. A small group of monsters were talking there and by a small group I mean three. I reconigze two out of the three, Papyrus and Sans, I believe. The third monster saw Frisk and I first.

"Hello, my child, who is this?" She asks. Frisk smiles from ear to ear.

"Toriel! This is (Y/N). (Y/N) this Toriel! And that is Papyrus and that is Sans!" They say happily, introducing everyone. I smile nervously, bowing my head to the monsters.

"OH MY GOSH, SANS! LOOK ANOTHER HUMAN! HELLO! MY NAME IS THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" Papyrus exclaims, striking what probably meant to be a heroic pose. Sans extended his hand a large grin on his face. I guess he probably always smiles...

"Sup." His voice was deep, unlike Papyrus' voice which was higher pitch. I look at his hand, before grabbing it to shake.

"Su-" I started to great, only to get cut off by a loud farting sound. Papyrus glares at the smaller skeleton, about to scold them. "Okay, I've heard of laughing skeletons before, but farting skeletons? That's a new one." I say, a smile spreading across my face. Okay, I have elementary school humor, but apparently I wasn't the only one. Sans busted out into laughter, along with Frisk and Toriel, as if it was the funnest thing they had ever heard.

"REALLY, HUMAN? I THOUGHT SANS AND TORIEL WERE BAD ENOUGH, BUT NOW YOU?" Papyrus glares at me... I don't regret it.

"Old Whoopie cushion in the hand prank, never gets old." Sans explains, after he calmed down. I chuckled.

"Yeah, it was pretty good." I agree, causing Sans' grin to widen.

"So, my child, where will we be staying?" Toriel asks. "At least, for the moment." Frisk thinks for a bit.

"Maybe we can find people who would be okay to let you stay at their house? (Y/N), don't you have two empty bed rooms?" They ask. My eyes widen.

"Uh... yeah, I guess." I reply. I didn't know if I like the idea of monsters staying at my place. I guess, it wouldn't hurt me and having some company would be nice. "I wouldn't mind if some of you guys crashed at my place." I say, shrugging.

"You would be okay with that, child?" Toriel asks. I nod my head. "Alright, Sans and Papyrus could stay at your home for a bit, that would make the most sense." Toriel says.

"I'm not a child..." I say quietly.

"THAT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME HUMAN!" Papyrus says. Sans nods in aproval. This is going to be intresting...

It was past midnight when everything got sorted out. There has already been a fight between monsters and humans. Toriel and a police officer sorted everything out. Asgore, the king of the monsters went to talk to the government men, trying to work things out. Toriel was going to stay at the orphanage, along with two other monsters, Monster Kid and Napstablook, with Frisk. The owner of the orphanage and Toriel got along very well. Sans had fallen asleep long before we started to go home. Papyrus had to carry him, which was pretty funny, in my opinion. Papyrus was carrying him as if he was a box. I was explaining things to Papyrus, walking home.

"I still have to go to school so you guys will be on your own for a bit. I have plenty of food in the kitchen and there are games and movies and stuff. Of course you guys can go explore if you want." I say, followed by a yawn. I look at my watch. 2:30 am... I will only be able to sleep for about two hours, probably closer to about an hour and a half. I sigh.

"THAT SOUNDS GREAT HUMAN!" He exclaims. I see my house and walk up to it, opening the door. We walk in and Papyrus looks around. "WOWWIE HUMAN! THIS PLACE IS VERY NICE!" He exclaims. I smile and Sans decides it was time to wake up. Papyrus sets Sans down, who looks around the living room.

"The kitchen is that way, the bed rooms are upstairs. My room is the first door." I say, starting to make my way up the stairs.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Sans asks. I smile, knowing exactly how to respond.

"I'm fine, just dead tired." I say with a wink, then continue to go to my destination.

"HUMAN!!" Papyrus yells while Sans laughs. Papyrus continues to scold me, but I just go to my room. I close the door and instantly crash into my bed.

I woke up to my alarm, silently crying. I was so tired, I pretty much felt dead. I turned off the alarm and got up, starting to get ready. I make my way to the kitchen, finding a small skeleton already there. I was almost convinced that I had a really weird dream.

"You are up early." Sans greats. I nod, with are yawn.

"So are you." I reply. I walked over to the cabinets, grabbing some a tea packet and a glass, which I filled with water and put it in the microwave. "I need tea tell you something." I say, holding up the tea packet. I looked to see a very confused Sans.

"Uhh, what?" He asks.

"Never had tea before?" I respond with a question. He shakes his head. "Would you like me to make you a glas... wait, your a skeleton, that wouldn't really work, would it."

"I'm a magic skeleton." He points out. I nod, grabbing another cup. I put the tea bag in the first cup, putting the second cup in the microwave. After a few minutes, I handed Sans the cup of tea, getting mine all set. Sans takes a sip, nodding in approval. "So why are you up so early?" He asks.

"I have to go to school." I groan. "What about you?"

"Couldn't sleep." He responds.

"Well, that tea has caffeine in it... so good luck with getting to sleep for a bit." I say, taking a sip from my tea, burning my tounge in the process. "Hot." I go to the living room, Sans following me. I start packing up my things for school. "Do you monsters go to school, too?"

"Yes, we do." Sans says. "Though we only went when we were younger and didn't have to wake up half as early as you are."

"Really?" I ask. "So what did you major in?"

"Major?" He looks at me confused.

"Oh... you guys don't have majors or minors... Majors and minors are what you study. I'm trying to get a major in (Major) and a minor in history and art." I responds. Sans just shrugs.

"We don't have anything like that." Sans replies. I nod, finishing my tea. I set it down on the coffee table.

"I'll see you later." I say, making my way out the door.

"See ya."