When Worlds Combine ~ The End

It was cold outside, with no sun to warm things up. I wrapped my light jacket around my arms, trying to keep some warmth. In all honesty, I don't know what Undyne was expecting me to do. I had no idea where Sans could have gone, or if he was even... well... alive. I started wandering the dark streets. As much as I wanted to know where Sans was and have him back home, I desperately wanted to go inside, where it was safe. Yet, I knew ((A/N: That all the fangirls would get mad at me if I one, didn't update this story and two, just left Sans wander around never to be seen again.)) I had to find Sans. He was one of the few that could tell the court that Papyrus had an alibi, therefore could not kill Mark... and then there was the fact that I missed him and his puns. The reporter was correct, I did have a bit of a crush on the smiling monster.

I searched and searched. I actually got lost halfway through the night, after going through so many alleyways. I sigh, looking up at the sky to see the sun peaking out. My eyes were practical burning from exhaustion. I decided to head home, or at least try to find home. I slowly wandered around, trying to find something that looked familiar. People were starting to go work, or do whatever they wanted to do early in the morning. At least I wasn't the only person in the streets now. I yawned, before finding an empty bench. I sit down, before going and laying down. I slowly begin to fall asleep.

I woke up, someone shaking my shoulder. I groan, pushing the person away. That only caused the person to pull me off bench. I yelped, opening up eyes. I blinked, rubbing my eyes. "Sans?" When I reopened my eyes, looking up at the monster. Sans smiled, looking as tired as I felt.

"Sup, (Y/N)." He greets me. I smile back, jumping up and hugging him. Sans look at me, confused, before hugging back. "It's nice to see you, too."

"Where were you?! We were all so worried!" I ask him, continuing to hug him.

"I got a bit lost." He responds, causing me to sigh.

"Well, lets get back home, okay?"I ask and get a nod in response. I smile, and slowly Sans and I make our way back home. He said he found some useful information. We sat down and worked on putting pieces together, before telling all our information to Officer Nolan. Sans was called to the courtroom as a witness. The courtroom, after much bickering. Papyrus was found innocent and the police went on to find who really killed Mark. When Papyrus, he found both Sans and I fast asleep on the couch. Sans was leaning against me, his head resting on my shoulder... or at least, that's what Papyrus told me. When I woke up, Sans had gone to talk to Asgore. Papyrus and I talked most of the day, with lots of monsters coming to visit him.

"SO, HUMAN!" Papyrus starts to say. I turn my attention to him, showing that I was listening. "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY BROTHER, SANS?" He asks, suddenly. I start blushing before trying to think of what to say. "DO YOU LIKE HIM?" He continues to ask questions. I couldn't find words, so I nodded my head, causing Papyrus to squeal. "WHY DON'T YOU TELL HIM?" Papyrus asks.

"I... I don't think it's the right time to tell him... I'll wait a bit longer." I say, and that's what I did.

The Earth started to become a better place, but it still had lots of bumps. Sans and I grew closer, until I finally asked if he wouldn't mind dating. I didn't think it was possible to see Sans' smile grow even more. We started dating, though that cause many people to grow angry. We all grew used to it and slowly it became more acceptable. I guess the monster coming into our world was a amazing thing...

((A/N: Hey, guys... I'm super sorry for how poorly this was made, but.... I didn't have anymore ideas for this story.... I wish I could write something better for you guys... *Sigh.* Sorry. I many times lose interest in things, just to be obsessed with something else for awhile... Anyway, I'm sorry and wish I could have made something better.... maybe if I get another idea... Anyway, I would really appreciate your comments, tell me what you guys think! Please go read my others stuff! Also, I would be super happy if you guys follow me! Once I reach 100 followers I will start posting a super special story that my friend and I have been working on! XD So yeah... once again sorry for the disappointing ending... XP))