When Worlds Combine ~ Homework

"Please be in one peice, please be in one peice." I beg. I was walking home, hoping home was still there. Who knows what would happen if you left two skeletons in your house? The good thing was that I was at my street and there were police cars or fire trucks stopping anywhere on the street. I made to my house, glad to see it was still there. I walked inside and got instantly tackled. I screamed as my back hit the ground.

"HUMAN! YOU ARE FINALLY BACK! I HAVE MADE SOME SPAGHETTI TO CELEBRATE YOUR RETURN!" The excited Skeleton exclaims. His arms were tightly wrapped around me. I smile. It was kinda nice to be greeted when I got home. It has been so long since I've been greeted when I've come home.

"Alright, Papyrus." I respond. Papyrus smiles and stops hugging me. He gets up, running off to the kitchen. I chuckle. "He's like a little kid." I say to myself. I stand up and take off my backpack. I make my way to the couch, seeing Sans sleeping there. I roll my eyes.

"HERE YOU GO HUMAN!" Papyrus hands me a plate of spaghetti and a fork. I smile, kindly.

"Thank you, Papyrus." I take a bite of the spaghetti and almost choke trying to swallow it. I cough multiple time, setting the plate and fork down.

"WELL, HUMAN? WHAT DO YOU THINK?" He waits excitedly, like a child on Christmas.

"I... I'm guessing human food and monster food is a bit different on how you prepare it..." I finally say, going to the kitchen to grab a drink.

"AH YES, THERE WERE SOME WEIRD INGREDIENTS IN THE CUPBOARDS AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE ONE OF MY FAVORITE INGREDIENTS!" Papyrus exclaims.

"And what would that be?" I ask, after gulping down a glass of soda.

"WHY, GLITTER, OF COURSE!" Papyrus responds. Oh dear... I decided not to tell him that glitter wasn't really edible.

"Hmm, hey, I'm no master chef or anything, but my parents taught me a thing or two about the kitchen and human food. I can teach you, if you would like." I say. Papyrus pretty much glows in happiness.

"YOU WOULD DO THAT FOR ME, HUMAN? WOWWIE! YOU ARE AN AMAZING FRIEND!" He says excitedly. "SO WHEN WILL WE START?" He asks. I chuckle.

"After homework. I want to get it all done, so I don't have to do it tomorrow." I respond, heading to the living room.

"WHAT IS YOUR HOMEWORK ON? MAYBE THE GREAT PAPYRUS CAN HELP YOU!" He says. I smile, moving my backpack to the dinning room. I sit down at the table, Papyrus sat next to me.

"Well, I have to draw a realistic picture for art, along with take a few pictures for photography, then I have a huge study guide to finish in history." I say, grabbing out a peice of paper, a camera and a large textbook and packet out of my backpack.

"WOWWIE! CAN YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF ME?" Papyrus asks, smiling happily. I smile back, grabbing my camera.

"Alright." I agree, getting ready to take a picture. Papyrus poses and I snap the picture. The flash went off, causing Papyrus to rub his eye... sockets....

"WHAT WAS THAT?" He questions.

"Sorry, I should have warned you. It's harmless, it just helps make a better picture." I turn the camera around to show him the picture. Papyrus squeals happily at the sight of it. "Hey... do you want to go take a picture of Sans?" I say, a grin spreading across my lips.

"YES, HUMAN!" He says excitedly.

"Let's go." I say, getting up and going to the living room. Papyrus follows me. We get to the couch and I take a picture. The flash causes Sans to wake up in a panic. Papyrus and I chuckle lightly. "Sorry." I say, though it was obvious that I wasn't.