Chapter 12

After a few weeks of recovering I walked into the house, eh scratch that. I walked into a MANSION! YES MANSION! NEVER KNEW SASUKE WAS THIS RITCH! I stayed there shocked. Sasuke looked at me weirdly. 

"What's wrong?" He asked me now looking scared. I shook my head. "I didn't know I lived somewhere like this." I whispered and got in. I looked around. I was suddenly tackled to the ground. "OH MY GOD! MEI! I WAS SO WORRIED?!" A black haired guy yelled into my ear. His eye's widen and got up me. He straightened his shirt and cleared his throat. "Glad your okay." He said now standing in a cool position. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "Oh, I forgot. My name is Itachi, you're boyfriend's older brother." He said cooly. My eye's widen. 

I looked at Sasuke and his eye's grew wide too. "Boyfriend?" I looked at them confused. What the hell?!?! I have a boyfriend?!?!  "She doesn't remember that either." Sasuke sighed. He looked hurt. "You didn't tell her?" Are they really ignoring me now? 

"No I didn't tell her.' Sasuke said calmly. "Well why the hell not?" I guess Itachi was mad. "Cause it didn't come up." 

"Okay can you guys tell me?" I was getting annoyed. I mean I guess I remember Sasuke, but that's because we were best friends. That was 13 years ago! You know I don't even know him that well! He could have changed into a murderer in 13 years! 

"It's nothing of importance." Sasuke glared at Itachi and Itachi glared back. I just glared at the two of them. "You know what? You guys are two total strangers to me! Would you guys at least consider that?" I yelled at them and walked upstairs. i sighed loudly. 

"Where's my room?" I said in a fowl mood. They sweatdropped. "Third door on the right." Itachi said as I nodded. I slammed the door harder than I should, but hey? Some people need drama in their life. I looked around. I saw some Attack On Titan posters. Yes I remember the anime's I used to watch because remember I only lost my memory when I went to Konoha High. I spotted a beautiful guitar. It looked just like the one my mother gave me. I smiled as I started to play. I sang one of my favorite songs. 

I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.
I still feel your touch in my dream.
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive.

'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss, I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
'Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static.
And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you feel my heartbeat so...
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.
They wipe away tears that I cry.
The good and the bad times, we've been through them all.
You make me rise when I fall.

'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss, I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
'Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static.
And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you feel my heartbeat so...
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.

'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss, I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.

I started to feel better. I put the guitar down. I got into the shower. once I finished I put some pajamas on. I checked my phone and I had a text. It says it's from Kiba. I shrugged as I read it. 

'Hey it's be Kiba, want to go get some ramen? I could also help you try to regain some of your memories?' 

I smiled. 

'Sure pick me up in 10 minutes?'

'Okay.'

I smiled again and got changed into some random jeans and a sweater. I dried my hair and ran downstairs with my phone and earbuds. I listened while I waited for Kiba. I heard a knock at the door and I opened it to see the dog boy himself. "Hey, let me just tell Sasuke were I'm going. Just in case." I smiled and went into the living room.