District 11~Reaping(Belladonna's POV)

¨Belledonna! Blaze! Breakfast is ready!¨ I smile and stretch. I reach over and shake Blaze. ¨Get up!¨ I shake him again.
¨Yes ma'am!¨ He jumps up out of bed. I laugh at him. I run out of the room and downstairs where I find a feast! There is a piece of bread on each of our plates along with jam, some sausage and goat cheese! I grin wildly and take a seat. Blaze licks his lips and sits down beside me.
¨Where did you get all of this!?¨ We say together. 
¨Just eat,¨ Our mom says. Dad takes his seat next to mom and gives her a kiss on the cheek. I obey and put some goat cheese on my bread. I take a bite.
¨Delicious!¨ I grin at Blaze.
        After breakfast, Blaze and I go get ready for reapings. After I bathe, I put my hair in a braid and slip on my favorite (and only) dress. It's floral print cascades down just above my ankles. Then, I put on my brown flats ,and walk outside to meet Blaze.
¨You look great, Bells!¨ He smiles at me , and I smile back.
¨You do too, Blaze!¨With that we take off towards the area of the reapings.

                                                                          ***20 minutes later***

                 I step into the 15 year old girls section and begin to shake. What if one of us is picked? What if both of us are?! I ask myself. The District 11 escort Midlana Micklson sticks her hand into the girls bowl ,and then proceeds to the microphone.
¨The female tribute for District 7 in the first installment of the games is.... Belladonna Nix!¨ She screams and I freeze. Go, Bells. Go. I step forward towards the stage. Stay strong. I clench my fists and say my age when she asks it. She nods and walks to the boys bowl. I make eye contact with Blaze and shake my head, no.
¨The male tribute will be... Blaze Nix!!!!¨ She screams. Once he reaches the stage she begins to talk again. 
¨You are twins right?¨ We nod.
¨Representing District 11 in the 175th Annual Hunger Games are the twins Belladonna and  Blaze Nix! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!¨ She shouts and as soon as we exit the stage, the floor flies up and hits me in the face.