Tribute Parade~District 7-12(Orion Gifford's POV)

"I'll go get your stylist, Alfafa." Our mentor, Bliss, says after giving us a pep talk. We nod and turn to walk towards our chariot. I smile weakly at her as we look over the other tributes.

                          The girl from 7 looked tiny and mighty. She was frowning at her partner, Oz... She was to the point of tears it seemed. They were dressed like lumberjacks. Sprite was dressed... more openly. Her plaid shirt was revealing all of her arms ,and her legs were bare besides her short denim shorts. Oz was dressed in the same outfit ,except more man-like. He had long sleeves and jeans. They were both wielding fake axes.

                          The couple from 8 looked pretty plain and average for their district. They were holding hands, from what I could see. They were both dressed in wild prints and had extravagant hair styles and colors. They looked like the average Capitol couple.

                          The District 9 pair was probably the least common pair. They were glaring at each other angrily, besides that though they were still pretty normal. Crimson was wearing a long dress made seemingly out of grain. The boy was dressed as a piece of grain. They looked... Well... Ridiculous.

                         The district 10 duo was pretty cool. They were dressed in cow print. Flow was wearing cow-girl boots with a cow print dress. Her hair was pulled up with a cow-girl at on. Navy was sporting the same style boots with a sort of farmer boy overalls outfit. His hair was plain with a cow-boy hat. They also looked pretty happy to be with each other.

                         The teams begin to leave the waiting area and go out into the place that was specialized for the Parade. I take a look at the final pair of tributes as they are doing so. Belladonna and Blaze Nix were sporting matching farmers outfits. Their sleeves were light blue and yellow denim along with their overalls. Belladonna's hair was left down, which suited her well. Blaze's hair was also left down, giving him the appearance that he was more mature.

                         As soon as they take off I look at Prism and I. We were dressed in coal black. All over. Prism was in a short dress that came just above her knees in a tutu like fashion. Her feet were in black combat boots, that were covering in coal dust. I look down at myself as we are about to take off. I'm dressed in a coal covered suit with my feet in matching combat boots. My hair was slicked back and covered with coal dust, as was Prism's. That was the last I saw, before we emerged into the large stadium.