Capitol Update~Interviews and Arena's!(Andromeda Abwelda's POV)

I pucker my lips as the make-up artists put blush all over my face. I go over the script in my shaking hands. You can do this, An. I say to myself.
"Your on in two, Andromeda." Says my cameraman. I smile at him and wink. I read over my script once more ,and then take my spot a few feet in front of the cameras and lights. Francis , my camera man, gives me a three two one. "Yes Desdomona! Right you are! Good evening, Panem! My name is Andromeda Abwelda and I will be giving you some very exciting and important announcements tonight!" I smile. "First off, our tributes are getting ready for the tribute parade as we speak! How exciting!" I hear cheers ,but I drown them out with my voice.

"Next, our interviews will be held in two days! You will be able to ask them questions for them to answer! The questions will be asked by viewers at home and also live at the interviews! Wow!" I grin.

"Finally, I have some announcements about the arena for this installment of the Games!" I hear screams come from the building behind me. A screaming man runs out of the building ,and peacekeepers drag him back inside. I maintain my posture.

"We have the arena's you will be able to vote on this year!" I grin wickedly. "The first option is an average forest with a lake and fields. The 2nd option is a beach with deadly fish, a river, and a dock. Your final choice is a fiery arena! It will be a desert-y arena. The temperatures would be extremely high, along with little water, and the occasional poisonous being or plant!" I cackle and look straight at the camera.

"These are all very good choices! How fun! The voting link for the arena is now on your screen, along with the number to send your questions to! Now go vote and ask away! I am Andromeda Abwelda and that was your capitol update! See you at the parade!"