CHAPTER 10 Don't mess with me.

Sorry if i don't update much, i read to much haha.

Sorry for any mistakes i don't edit as you might have already seen.

Hope you are starting to enjoy the book.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ONE MONTH LATER.

HANNAH P.O.V.

3 week of fighting the courts for me to keep Keith but i have to wait till im 18 to do it, that is 2 weeks from now. i havent spoken to Isacc in over a months since the night i told him to leave. I rang Megan and Sarah but they didn't seem like they wanted anything to do with me after i didn't call them for weeks and i didn't explain anything to them. fair enough. everyone leaves i guess. Dylan is the other one i have talked to a few times on the phone but its just a short hello and how is everything conviation.I have been vistising Keith every night. Hes my life now. Im back to having no friends and being lonly again, but now i have Keith. I have to find out where my father is so i can keep Keith. I don't want keith to meet the father that never wanted him.I havent even been to school for one month, but the courts say i need for the next few weeks i need to study and keep up with the school work or i will never get to keep Keith, on the other hand i need to move out of this house it is way to big and its to depressing to live here. so im looking for a 2 bedroom house close to school and a school for keith. Im going to have to face school today arent i.

I finally got out of bed after thinking about a thousand things going through my head. Im going to keep my head up today and just go to school for school. I had a nice long shower since i don't sleep much anymore so im up pretty early in the mornings, i got dressed for school in a nice shirt and skirt i straighed my hair and tried to cover up my bags with makeup but it didn't turn out so well. I made myself a big beakfast after that i drove to school to get ready to pick up all my work i have to catch up on and to face the music of high school after being away for 1 month.

" Hey my Names Hannah Wells i need to pick up all my homework and school work i missed out on while i was away for a month" I told the office lady.

She smiled at me " Yes i will just go get it for you" she told me happly.

I had my back to the counter waiting for the office lady to bring me my work and i looked outside the school doors and there they where. Isacc, Dylan,Daniel, Sarah and Megan. and some other girl i didn't know she was holding Isacc's hand and whispering into his ear, he was laughing and smiling, they all where, they looked so happy. They where never like that with me. That girl must be Isacc's girlfriend Olivia. This hurt so much i felt like crying but i couldn't i just can't---

" Mrs Wells here's all your work for you, The principle needs to see you in his office right away" she told me while pointing to his door.

" Okay"

I knocked on the principle door wanting to get this over and done with.

" Come in" 

" Hey you wanted to see me sir" I told him

" Yes come sit please" Pointing to the seat in front of him.

" you have been away for a month, i know everything about Keith and your dad, Mrs. Wilson called me and informed me about it" He told me with a sad expression on his face.

" Well, i have got all my work and i promise im going to be working really hard on getting it all done, i need to catch up i know and i will," I told him.

" Hannah, Why didn't you see someone about what your dad was doing to do you?" He asked me softly.

" I couldn't , he was the only one i had left, now please i need to get to class i can't get behind anymore then i already am" i told him getting up from my seat.