CHAPTER 15 Sex.....

This is a sex scene, Read past it if you don't want to read about it.

Thanks xoox

Enjoy.

Its been over 2 weeks now since Isaac asked me to be his girlfriend and he is treating my really well. He is perfect and I really like him. He hasn't slept the night yet because he said he doesn't want us to move things to fast, and i think he's right. I feel asleep to my happy thoughs.

"Wake up beautiful" I thought I was dreaming when I heard that.

"Wake up" I quickly sat up to see a very happy Isaac.

"Isaac what are you doing here? I looked like shit, I just woke up, I have to have a shower and brush my teeth?"

"I am your boyfriend lovie, im going to do this all the time" He starting leaning towards me but I turned my head to the side.

"I really hope you don't and morning breath" I gave him a playful grin before getting up and going to the bathroom. Keith is staying at his friends place today which means Isaac and I have the house to ourself.

mmmmmm, im going to seduce him, Im not a vigin but I havent done it in a long time.

I walked out of the shower, I had my towel rapted around my body, Im going to do it. I walked into my room Isaac was sitting on the bed looking staight at me, his eyes traveled down and back up my body. I could see he was already getting turned on. I walked over to