CHAPTER 14 Will you be my girlfriend hannah?

1 week ago Isaac and I kissed, It was amazing but we havent really talked about it lately. I have been forcusing on Keith, he is finally coming home today and im really happy for that. Isaac is picking Keith up from the hostipal because im setting a little welcome home party for Keith, a few of the neighbous and there kids are coming over. They all go to school with Keith and they all wanted to be here when he got back home. I am very happy that he has made so many friends already.

" WELCOME HOME!" Everyone shouted when Keith walked through the door. He looked at everyone with a shocked look on his face but then it turned into a massive grin. All his friends ran to him and gave him a hug. All the parents gave him a hug and some of them brought presents for him, it was truly amazing.

He saw me and his face lite up and he ran over and tacked me to the ground. I wasn't even embarrassed he was so cute, he looked into my eyes with his beautiful puppy dogs eyes.

"Sissy I  missed you" he said to me.

I felt a tear starting to form in my eye, "I missed you too, but I was always there with you while you where in the hospital. I only left once, I told you I would never leave you and i keep my promise's" I said to him.

With that I saw tears starting to role down his cheeks, it hurt to see him crying but I didn't think they where sad tears, I think they are happy tears.

"They better be Happy tears not sad tears" I stared to tickle him.

" Stop sissy, haha, sissy,stop" He was saying inbetween laughing fits.

" They are happy tears" with that I stopped tickleing him and picked him off at the ground.

"Now go and have fun with your friends" Giving him a peck on the cheek. He just turned to me and smiled. Before you knew it he was off running into the lounge room where all the kids where playing.

I just smiled at all the kids and Keith, Keith was heathy and safe again and thats all i really care about.

"They better be happy tears not sad tears" Someone wispered in my ear. I turned around to see a very cheer fall Isaac.

"Happy tears, hay you stole my line" I gave him a playful punch in the arm.

"Ouch that hurt" he said while pretending that it hurt him.

"Your a sook" I told him.

3 hours later, it was 5pm in the afternoon. All the kids and parents had gone home, Keith had fell asleep and Isaac put him in his bedroom. I was now cleaning up, thank God i was nearly done, I am so tried. It's been a long day.

"Finally" I kinda yelled to myself.

I heard someone laughing behide me, I already knew who that was. I turned around to see a very hapyy Isaac grinning.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing" he gave me a grin.

"You know you can leave now" I said.

"I can leave if you want me too" he kinda gave me a sad smile.

"No, I don't but you have been here all day and helping me through this, Thankyou for everything. I don't think I could of done this without you" I said softy.

With that Isaac started walking towards me and with that I started backing away, but I hit the wall with my back. Next thing I know Isacc crashed his mouth onto mine. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I kissed him back. I gumbled with the zip of his trousers. He drew away from me and looked me in the eyes.

"Not yet, Hannah" He breathed out.

It was a amazing kiss but now im standing his kinda feeling awkward but he crashed his mouth back into mine and all my thoughs went away while our lips moved together in harmony as our eagerly tried pulling each other closer which was almost impossible.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Will you Hannah Wells, be my girlfriend?" 

I was kinda shocked but then this is what I want . I want him.

"Yes, Isaac I will"

With that we where kissing again.

Thankyou for reading.

comment & vote if you like the book. I will update as soon as i can.

 Edited by Catlin Byrne.

Have a wonderful Day and night.

- Tiana xoxoxox