CHAPTER 17 Push me up against the wall baby!

Mostly just a sex chapter. sorry i havent wrote much, i have been heaps busy.

Enjoy!! :)

Hannah's P.O.V.

Waking up in bed i fault so happy. We have been together for 3 months now. He is like a father to Keith, Keith loves him so much, I guess im kinda like his mother but i also try and be more like a sister to him. I turn over on my side so i can have a good view of my sexy boyfriend. Just looking at him makes me want to do it.

I quickly get up and go to the toilet and brush my teeth . After that i go back into my room and start getting changed into my school clothes. I was taking of my bra when i heard Isaac sign.

" Thats the best way to wake up in the morning" Isaac told me.

I just laughed and quickly finished getting dressed, i didn't even hear him get up but i turn around and run into him. i look up and he has a smirk on his beautiful face.

" Morning beautiful" he went to give me a kiss put i quickly turned around.

" Go brush your teeth then we can do that" I gave him a wink before going over to grab my phone.

Isaac laughed at me and ran to the bathroom after about 5 minutes he came back into the room. i was just on my phone making sure Keith got on the bus since he stayed at his little friends across the street last night.

Isaac came up behide me and turned me towards him. he bent down and kissed me, he went to pull away but me being my horny self i grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face back to mine. He picked me and up and i wrapped my legs around his waist, he walked us backwards and pushed me against the wall.His body was pressed up againist mine and he was already getting a hard on. We stayed like that for a few more minutes making out when he walked us to the bed and put me down without breaking the kiss. I pulled his shirt off and he pulled it over his head, next we took of my shirt and unhooked my bra, next i take of his boxers and then he takes of my pants then my undies. He stopped and reachers over for a condom and slips it on. Lets just say we go through alot of condoms.

thats when he pushes inside of me. awwww the feeling its so amazing. Hes pumpes faster and faster again. we still are kissing. Isaac and I, don't say we are having sex, we say we are making love.

" OHHHHHHHHHHH BABY" I Moan,

He comes to a stop after about 30 minutes, We are breathing heavly. but oh well. Isacc gets of me and lays down beside me facing me, i turn and face him too.

" I love you so much" I smile at him.

" i love you so so much too" I lean in a kiss him.

Shit we need to get to school. 

" Isaac we need to go too school, im going to have a shower" I get a few steps when Isaac jumps up from the bed and picks me up i scream and start laughing.

" We are both having a shower baby" With that i just smile.

Not a very long chapter but i needed to write something.

NOT EDITED.

i will try and update more often. like i said im just really busy atm.

Comment & vote.

More comments i get more i will update.

Thankyou for reading my lovely's!!

Have a amazing night or day where ever you are in the world, and don't forget to smile :)

Love from - Tiana <3

xooxxooxxooxoxxxoxooxxoxx