Chapter 16: Is it steamy?

My life seems to feel complete, I have the perfect boyfriend, a cute little brother, it is just so perfect.

Yesterday was amazing, the feeling was incredible. I just feel the urge to have sex whenever I see him. Today at school when I saw Isaac I just wanted to do it in the back of my car. I was picturing how everything happened yesterday as I feel asleep.

"I love you Hannah" Isaac whispered in my ear.

I woke up to find Isaac standing at the end of the bed.

"Come to me" I said to Isaac in a sexy voice.

"Yes?" he said as he sat beside me.

I immediately jumped on him with an ego to have sex with him again, not caring what I looked like or smelt like. That's when he pushed me off him.

"Hannah its 8:30 we have to get to school!" he said kindly.

"Okay, after school?" I asked.

"Maybe, we will see" he replied.

That day at school was like a dream, all I could think about was us entering each others bodies all over again. That's when it clicked. I would plan a romantic night for just the two of us. At lunch time I rang Mrs Johnson from next door and asked if she could have Keith tonight and pick him up from school. She said yes, it means I could have an incredible night with my amazingly hot boyfriend. After school I saw Isaac, I pulled him into the back of my car and began to have sex with him on school grounds. He didn't resist, we went for about 30 minutes straight.

"Isaac meet me at mine at 7pm sharp no later" I said whilst pushing out of my car.

"Yes sure" he said while trying to catch his breathe.

I went to the shops and bought lots of food for a 3 course menu and lots of roses. When I got home I packed all the shopping away. I then took off all the rose petals and put them in a bag. I got all the candles, plates, cups, wine and cutlery to set the table. I looked at the clock and it was already 6:30pm. I began to cook the food. As it was cooking I went upstairs to my bathroom, ran a hot bubble bath and tipped the rose petals in. I changed into something extremely sexy. I herd the door bell ring. i ran down stairs and opened it. There was Isaac standing there.

"Come in" I said nicely.

"Dayum girl, of course I will". he said with the biggest smile on his face.

We sat done at the dinner table and ate our food, started with an entrée and finished with a dessert.

"What's next?" Isaac asked.

"Follow me upstairs" I said.

We went upstairs to the bathroom when Isaacs face was gobsmacked.

"This is for me?" he asked.

"Of course it is" I replied.

"I have the best girlfriend in the world". He said as he got undressed.

We were in the bath with some wine when I put mine and his glass down. I latched on to him and began to hook up with him. One thing led to another and we began that sensation all of again.

"Is it steaming in here?" I asked as I was gasping for air.

20 MINUTES LATER.

"Its bed time now" I said in a really tired voice.

We went into my room and got into bed. He was running his fingers through my hair. That's when he whispered in my ear, "Goodnight my angel". That's when I was thinking in  my head, could I Hannah Wells be the one to change bad boy Isaac Colton.

Hope you like it.

Edited by Caitlin Byrne.

Vote and Comment :) xoxo