CHAPTER 7 Isacc's P.O.V.

NON EDITED. VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT , THANKYOU HEAPS FOR READING :) XOXOX

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISACC'S P.O.V.

I just walked away from her, after she kissed me. Im suck a dick head. This is not fair for Hannah or my girlfriend Olivia. Im leading hannah on and i know thats bad, deffernetly when i have a amazing girlfriend. but i feel so different with Hannah , i feel like i can just be myself and that i feel safe around her. i might even Love her. How can you love her Isaac you didn't even notice her before he dad came to you, my head keep telling me. Maybe i just feel sorry for her. Yeah i think thats it. Im not going to tell Olivia about hannah and im not telling Hannah about Olivia. i want to keep both of them in my life. even if its going to be hard.

" hey babe" I kiss Liv on the cheek.

" Hey handsome" She said with a big Grin on her face.

" hay lets go up to my room, i have a supise for you" She quickly Winked at me and ran up to her room.

What is it? Maybe she is ready for us to have Sex, we have been together for 6 months and she said that we have to be going out for over 6 months before we do it. i really don't want to tonight, i have to much on my mind, i cant even think right. I walked up to her room and opened the door i sore a beautiful liv waiting for me on the bed half naked. Maybe i am ready for her.

" Come here baby, im ready" She says while patting the ths spot on her bed.

" Liv, I can't tonight. i need to get home" I told her.

" What!, why!! you have been the one wanting to do it, what has gotton into you the last week, we havent even kissed." She yelled at me.

" I have a lot on my mind and dont blame any of this on me" i yelled back.

" Your a joke. JUST LEAVE" She yelled.

" Fine." I said softly and left.

YOUR SO DUMB ISACC YOU HAVE BEEN DYING TO HAVE SEX FOR 6 MONTHS, YOU HAVE BEEN IN EVERY GIRLS PANTS AND NOW YOU DONT WANT TO SLEEP WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!.

SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!! I YELLED TO MYSELF.

After i got home i dropped on my bed and i decided to text Hannah.

" Hey, im really sorry about leaving you today, i know you must feel weird for kissing me, but there things you dont know about me and i don't want to drag you into my mess" I texted to her.

About 1 hour last she finally texted me back and i was scared to open it.

"Hey, its fine, i really shouldn't have kissed you, i read to much into it im sorry and i want to be there for you, Drag me into your mess, i want to help you." 

I didn't know what to think.

" Its my fault, i stood to close to you, im sorry. But you can't help me and i don't want you help!" I texted back staight away.

I think that was a bit harsh.

" Fine, I will stay far away from you and you stay the hell away from me. Im so done with your mind games Isacc!!!!" 

That hurt, it felt like someone punched me in the heart.

" I want us to stay friends but and Im not playing mind games with you".

She texted back in like 10 seconds. wow.

" I can't. Goodbye Isacc."

And when i thought the pain couldn't get any worse, it had. what do i do? IM SUCH A DICKHEAD!!.   

" Im coming over" i sent.

" NO!! DONT COME OVER, I MEAN IT ISSAC, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU , JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." 

All i can say its i screwed this one up big time.

" OK" is all i could send.

------------------------------------------------

I feel sorry for Hannah.

VOTE & COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT :)