CHAPTER 11 Moving houses.

Enjoy.  comment & vote if you like :) HAPPY READING :)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Walking through the school was really awkward. everyone was staring at me like i was going to kill them or something.But i really don't care anymore, None of theses people are my friends anyway, im just here to do my school work so that i can get Keith.

Frist period went really fast, i got most of my work done even if im still behind. Second period went pretty fast as well, thankgodness for that.

Sitting down at lunch time, I had all my homework spread out over the table, i didn't even notice people staring at me until i looked up, what where they staring at? must be me going crazy yesterday and seeing if i would do something else, well bad luck to them because i aren't. i looked around and i just couldn't believe what my life has come to, my life has changed so much, i just wish my mum was here for me, she would help me out, but she must of not loved me enough to tell me about Keith.

" Hannah" Isacc said before sitting down at my table. this isn't what i need right now.

I just ingnored him and got back to doing my work.

" Hannah i need to talk to you" He said after a few minutes.

" And i don't want to talk to you, so leave" I told him without even looking at him.

" Well we have to" 

" No we don't" i told him while packing up my homework.

I stood up " oh and keep your bitch away from me"  i told him before i walked away.

School was finally over for the day and me and Keith where looking at a house, its so beautiful, 2 bedroom house. i could see Keith loved it because it was such a friendly street and there where kids playing on the streets.

" Sissy can we get it?" Keith asked me.

I looked up at the bussiness guy. he nodded.

" We will take it" i told the bussiness guy and shock his hand.

This is my house, mine and Keith's, my life is going to get better and because of that i can say im lucky to be alive.

2 days after my 18th bithday it was a sunday and Keith and I where moving into our new house. I got full custdy of Keith .

" Keith help sissy unpack theses boxes " 

We where unpacking the kitchen, all of our bed's and louges where already it the house and we just needed to unpack the rest of the boxes for the kitchen, Keith's and My room .

" Can i go unpack my room instead" He asked me before running to his room.

" yes, make sure you don't break anything" I yelled down the hall.

Knock Knock.

I opened the front door and there Isacc was with what it looked like his brother.

" Hey im mitch and this is Isacc, we are your neighbours and we wanted to welcome you to the neighboured" Mitch Isacc told.

I was full in shocked, how can i live next to Isacc the guy i hate so much.

" Um hey mitch, Thankyou" I told him after a few awkward minutes.

" Do you's know eachother or something?" Mitched asked after looking inbetween us.

" Yes, this is Hannah the girl i told you about" Isacc told Mitch.

" Oh" is all Mitch said.

All i could think of why would Isacc talk about me?

" I didn't know you where moving" Isacc asked me.

" Yeah well. i don't talk to you anymore, so how would you know, and i really wish i wasn't living next to you" i told Isacc in a bitchy tone.

" Well, i guess you guys have alot to talk about, but Hannah if you need any help you can come and ask me i would love to help" Mitch told me.

" We have nothing to talk about, but thankyou Mitch i will ask if i need help" I smiled at MItch.

" Bye"  Mitch said before walking away.

" Bye"

" You can leave to" I said before starting to shut the door, but Isacc stopped it.

" No, we need to talk" Isacc walked into my house.

" No we don't now get --

Little Keith cut in before i finished and came running and bear hugged Isacc.

" Hey buddy" Isacc told him while hugging him back.

" Isacc come and help me do my room up, pleaseeeeee" Keith gave Isacc the puppy eyes.

" Keith he can't he has to go home"

" Oh i don't have to leave, show the way keith" Isacc said before similing and following my little brother into his new room.

Someone shoot me.

COMMENT AND LIKE IF YOU ENJOYED. I WILL TRY AND UPDATE MORE :)

Thankyou for reading :) xoxoxo