Arguements and Stuffed Animals

Kakashi’s POV

I went through the plan in my head for the second time that morning. I just had to quietly get to his room, throw the rabbit stuffy at him and hope that wakes him up.

‘How have I sunk so low? A jounin ninja scared to wake up a 12 year-old genin for fear of being attacked. He can barely hold the kunai right, let alone do any harm.’

I hung my head solemnly, before continuing on my way. I reached his door, and slowly opened it. The old door just had to let out an ear splitting creak. In my head, I continued to scream profanities at it as I opened it just a bit more. Notes to self: 1. Oil damn door. 2. Buy Akira numerous alarm clocks 3. Grow a backbone.

 I looked at Akira’s sleeping form. He looks like an innocent child…oh how deceptive sleep can be.

‘I’m so dead.’ I thought as I threw the rabbit, what I expected was that Akira would wake up and be on the defensive, but the universe seems to enjoy proving me wrong. Akira moved but only slightly and I felt a cold wind on my cheek. My cheek started to sting and when I brought my hand to it I felt blood.

I looked beside my head and saw the pink stuffed rabbit stuck to the wall with Akira’s kunai. Apparently he goes on the offensive. I should make a mental note of that as well. I turned back to see Akira glaring at me from his bed but it quickly went to shock as he saw it was only me and not an enemy.

“Kakashi!” He glances at the cut and the murdered stuffy. “Uh..did I do that?”

“Yes, may I ask where you learned to do that?” I slowly walked into the room.

“Ibiki taught me, and Kakashi?”

“Yeah.”

“Why do you have a pink rabbit in the first place?” Akira replied with a smirk.

“No reason.” I looked towards the window.

“Uh huh. That worries me Kakashi. Is there something you haven’t told me?”

Akira’s POV

I didn’t expect Kakashi to wake me up like that, let alone with a lovely pink rabbit. Haha I was going to have fun with this.

“What do you mean by that?” Kakashi asked cautiously.

“Oh nothing. But, I have to admit I always did think you were a bit feminin.” I said while getting up.

“What?” he said slightly angered by my statement.

“You know. It must take forever to get the lopsided ice cream cone look. Only a girl spends that much time on their hair.” I held in my laughter as I watched his face go from anger to confusion.

“Who says my hair looks like an ice cream cone?” he questioned.

“Uhh..not me.” I said looking away.

“Oh really? Then who?” He took a step closer.

“Okay I do, but do I still get ramen? I did pass the exam.” I pleaded.

“No.” he starts to leave.

“Wait, that’s no fair. You should reward me.” I follow him out of the room.

“Nope.”

‘Fine then, I’ll just have to get it myself.’ I thought smirking

“That’s mean Kakashi. So I’ll see ya later.”

As I ran past him I pinched his wallet. I had made it down the stairs before he realized what had happened. I shoved on my shoes and ran out the door slightly laughing. That was until I ran straight into Kakashi and fell on my butt.