Chapter 8

Maggie.

I don't know if I can take this anymore. Why would he lie to me, he told me wouldn't break my heart. Why would he do that to me???...I'm never trusting again ...nobody EVER!
After I was done taking a shower I Hurd a knock on my door. I really didn't want to get up and see who it was, so I yelled instead.

"Who is it!?"
There was no answer so I had no other choice. I opened the door and there he was standing right in front of me.

"Marcus ?..what are doing here?" I Shockley said to him

"I can't come see my little girl?" He cheesed

"No !..she doesn't need to plus she's not here"
I said grumpy as ever

"So good bye Marcus" as I tried to close the door his foot planted right in the way. And he pushed his way in.

"WHERE IS SHE!?" He yelled at me in front of my face.

"That's none of your concern !" I yelled back.

"Girl you got 3.5 (3 point 5)
seconds to tell me " he cringed his teeth at me as his hands was around my throat.

" 1...2.." He counted down. As he got closer to 3 he squeezed even harder.

Before he got to 3 someone came in the house like someone was shot at a hospital. Oh of course it's Gabriel.

Gabriel.

I felt really bad plus I didn't get to talk to her in weeks. So I decided to go to her house. When I pulled up I seen a tuck in her drive way then I herd glass shattering and her door cracked. I manned up and went in to see Marcus chocking Maggie. I got so pissed I ran up to him and soccer punched him dead in his cheek. Then after that I saw red and I couldn't stop hitting that man for nothing. I Hurd someone said stop but I didn't listen. I felt hands in my back and my reflexes kicked in and I hit who ever it was. When I realized who it was I couldn't even breath.

"OMG Maggie are you ok!?" I rushed to her

I think she was unconscious. I didn't mean to hit her that bad. I laid her in bed and and covered her face with a wet cloth and left a note and aleve for pain for wen she wakes up. I picked up Marcus and put him on the steps and I locked the door behind me leavening the neighbor hood quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think will happen next?

Keep reading loves😘