chapter 17

After me and Gabriel's little sex session, I walked out side to think a little since he dozed off to sleep. The cold bit my face and legs all I had on was a silk robe to cover myself. It was about 5 noon so nothing was really going on out side but the sun set, so I sat and watched. Until I was interrupted by and object crawling in my lap. I look down to see Ella, I felt her heat radiating off her body. As I cuddled with her she drifted to sleep.

"Hey.." I heard a familiar deep voice say.
I turn around to see Gabriel standing in the door frame. I returned a smile to him.

The next day I went to the store just to get a few things while Ella was in school.

After I picked up every thing I headed home with bags and bags loaded in the back seat. After about 5 mins I pull up to my house and I see an unfamiliar car in my drive way.

  Deja vu

I grabbed enough bags that I can carry and headed in the house , I put the bags down on the  island counter in the kitchen and when I turned around to go back outside I heard noise up stairs. Me thinking its Marcus again I grabbed a knife and started up stairs.

As I reach then top of the stairs I hear a slight moan coming from my bed room. I pushed the door open just a slight to see a blonde haired girl and Gabriel In my bed room having sex. I dropped the knife in disbelief , the knife dropping caused them to turn around and see me standing in the door frame.

"Baby" he started to say getting out the bed .

I shook my head and backed away from him, I couldn't help the tear running down my cheek. I ran off grabbing my car keys and I left. I didn't know where to go I just kept driving.

I'm never trusting again I thought to my self.

....I had to remind my self that my daughter is in school. I turned around as quick as I could to go get her. As I'm driving down he road my entries blurring my vision I was wiping my eyes with my arm keeping my hands on the wheel. As soon as I pulled up my phone began to ring, I look to see that is was Gabriel I quickly declined his call and got out of the car.

The hurt made my chest ache, I checked my face to make sure it didn't look like I was crying.

That's what I get for taking another chance.