chapter 19

I woke up to a pair of arms around my waist. The strange thing is I didn't want to move it felt so good. But I was so mad at Gabriel ...I still am.

I turned around to see that guy laying next to me. A scream couldn't escape my lips, all I could do was look. Then a few seconds later his eyes fluttered open. Showing his bright blue ocean eyes. The sun shinning from the window made them even more blue.

He cupped my face with his hands, they was so warm. I didn't want to be rude, but I had to say something.

"I didn't get your name" I began to say, but he cut me off by placing his finger on my lips for silence.

He got up and looked at me just staring.

"It's Taylor " he smiled sending me some where.

"How do you know..?"

"Shhhh" he shushed me once again. "No need to know how I know you Maggie, just take another chance."

"I can't ....I" I said trying not cry, but failed.

"Ya you can " he said sitting back on the bed next to me.

"Hey?"  Lifting my face up by my chin he gave me a smile.

"You can...please I know you can..."

Staring in to his eyes I gave him a faint smile.

"Hey Maggie ?" Gabriel yelled standing in the door frame.

I turned my head to see wat he wanted.

"Who are u talking to up here?"

"I was.." I said turning back around and pointing to where Taylor was. "He was just.."

"He!?" He yelled at me causing me to jump back.

"Well ...yes ..problem?" I stated back at him.

"Yess!"

"Then solve it" with that being said I laid back down and covered my head with the covers.

Wen I heard Gabriel walk away and slammed the door I uncovered my self. Then I seen Taylor causing me to gasp.

"Jeez why do you keep doing that?"

"What" he confusedly said

"You know what never mind" I said sighing at the end.

"That guy.....Gabriel?...give him another chance you will be glad you did" he commented so positively.

"Oh yes I should so I can come home and again and see him having SEX WITH SOME SLUT!"  I yelled at Taylor tears pouring down my face.

"I can't do it.. not again...I can't keep taking and bringing men in and out of my daughters life!" I continued.

"Just give him another chance or atleast talk to him about it OK hon." With that he kissed my forehead and left  

I'm so confused