Chapter one

"Mom can I get this toy?"

Ella asked me while motioning a doll towards me.

"You sure can."

I told her. "How much is it?"

"24.99"

"Okay come on so we can get home and I can make dinner."

As I drove home Ella and I sang a few frozen songs. It's her favorite movie but I don't see what she likes so much about it. We laughed and giggled as I sang along with her because I knew the words. Hell she plays it 24/7 thanks to her daddy.

Five songs later we pulled up to the house. There was a red Mercedes parked out front but I didn't think much about. I got out and opened the door for Ella before grabbing the grocery bags. Wen I walked in I heard a noise coming from upstairs.

"Here baby go ahead and put up the groceries."

She nodded and I went to see what the noise was.

"WHAT THE HECK!!!"

Marcus.

"I don't even know why I married her. It was you all along." I said while sitting at the edge of the bed.

"I know, you should leave her baby. She can't please you like I can." I felt her hands traveling from my shoulders to my bare chest.

"It's not that easy Lisa. We have a child together. It's not right..."

"So! Leave her too! Comon baby. You and I could create a whole new family." She came around me and sat on my lap.

"Lisa..." I said sternly.

"Let me give you children." She started kissing my jawline traveling down my neck.

I grabbed her waist and threw her on the bed and passionately kissed her.

She started letting out loud moans.

Soon there was a loud burst coming from the door.

I turned to find Maggie with hurt in her eyes.

Before I could say anything she left and took Ella with her.

Freak...