Chapter 10

I woke up in my car that night. It was about 9:30 pm basically the normal time I go home from work. I sat there for a min an looked at the blood coming from my wrist. I haven't cut my self like this since high school. Out of no where there was knock in my window witch made me scream and jump. I look up to see Gabriel standing in the rain.

Gabriel.

URGHH I hate when it rains but I love the sound. As I make my way to my car I see Maggie's still in the parking lot. I got to see if she was still In There. I think I scared her because when I knocked On The drivers seats window she jumped. Her face was priceless but after I saw her face I moved down to see her arm covered in blood.

Maggie.

I just sat there staring at him like I had seen a ghost. For some reason he was laughing then when he say my arm he stopped an looked at me with hurt in his eyes. He walked around to the other side of my car and got in.

"Drive" he demanded

I did what he said and I drove to his house.

When we got out I just stood there I didn't want to walk all over his house with water dripping from my clothes.

"Come here Maggie" he held out his hand and led me to the bath room.

"Wait here " he told me

He came back with a big t shirt and jogging pants. I just looked at him.

"I'm not gonna let you walk around cold and wet here take it ..." He said

I grabbed it and say down on the toilet seat.

"Your welcome to take a shower if you want to " he walked off saying " I'll be back to check on you"

So I took a 15 min shower. I got out and put on the t shirt and jogging pants. I looked in mirror and after I pulled my hair back I herd a knock on the door and saw Gabriel walking in with a first aid kit.

"Did I scare u again did I ?" He asked

I didn't say anything I just looked at him.

"Come here Maggie sit here and hold out your arm"

"Thank you" I finally spit out

"No problem ....just give me another chance please." He begged while cleaning my wound.

"But you.." I was cut by him

"It wasn't what you thought she came on to me...don't you believe me?" He said

"Yes I do ..I'll give another take Gabe" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you think Gabriel liked it?

Let me know comment and vote loves 💕