chapter 21

OK you guys I'm sorry for the miss types just ignore them. And I haven't been updating because I couldn't get around to it. Thanks for the support you guys show for my book 😘 .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maggie.

Turning around to see it was Lisa, my soul left my body. But at the same time I was filled with rage.

"Ya see Mag..this what happens when you get greedy for attention." Lisa began to say breaking me from my thoughts.

I sat there with out saying a thing. Thinking of what to do, to knock her out.

I looked over at Gabriel who was gone. Feeling my heart drop, I felt tears swimming in my eyes.

"Wha...how?" I started to say getting up but a heavy force knocked me back down.

Gabriel.

"Ugh ouch" I grunted out in pain. When I looked up at Gabriel he mouthed some words to me.

"I have a plan"  then he winks at me.

Gabriel.

Rather Mag knows it or not I can't have a relationship with her anymore. This is why, there us to much drama.

I looked behind me to see Lisa walking away.
"Not so fast princess " I grunted grabbing her by her hair and snatching  her to the ground as hard as I could.

I knocked her out cold. Damn.

I turn back around to see Maggie getting up, I go to help her but her snatches away.

"Mag..I" she cut me off before I could explain.

"No I'm sorry ...I didn't mean to bring you in to this..." She stopped her self... "Ella !!!!" She screamed before running out off the room to Ella's.

Maggie.

Standing in the dirt frame there was nothing left..but Ella's doll I bought her.

He took her..

"What?!" Gabriel asked running behind me. "He took her!?"

I didn't know I said that out loud but it's kind of obvious.

"Maggie I'm so sorry.. I should hav.."

"No...don't be" she said cutting me off.

I couldn't do anything but cry my eyes out .

"If it's war he wants .....then he got it." I stated, having Gabriel give me confused look.