Chapter four

Maggie.

Driving home was a pain. I wanted to just break down and cry but I had to stay strong for Ella.

When I got home I didn't hear any thing. I put my things down and headed to the back room and seen my baby all snuggled up asleep. She likes to be a big girl and stay home by her self . She knows everything such a smart little girl, she even learned 911.

As I layed down before I shut my eyes, I heard someone open the door, it was Ella.

"Mommy?" Her eyes it up.

"Yes baby."

"I had a bad dream" she sobbed.

"Come here honey"

She laid next to me as I comforted her. I sang to her until she feel asleep.

The next morning I made breakfast for Ella.

I had a day off but Ella had school she skipped a grade so she's in kindergarten.

"Do you want eggs sweetie?"

"Yes mommy." she said playing on the floor

"Here hurry so I can take you to school okay?" I said while sitting the eggs in the counter.

"Otae" She giggled whole heading to her seat.

She ate her breakfast then I took her to school.

"Have good day sweetie I love you " I told her

"I wove you to mammy" she said as she kissed my cheek

I watched as she entered the school and drove off. I have 6 hours until school is over I don't know what I'm going to do today, after I thought about it I got a phone from Gabriel. He probably wants me to come in today, I really don't want to.

"Hello" I answered annoyed

"I'm sorry to bother you on your day off but I was wondering if you ..uhh wanted to grab a bite to eat" he stuttered

"Yeah sure what time" I hesitated smiling at my watch

"In 30 mins at ruby Tuesday"

"Okay great see you there" I hung up

I'm not going to lie I'm excited because I actually like him. Hope this is a date

Gabriel.

SHE SAID YES!!! Hahaha I didn't think she would. Gosh I really like her and I know how she feels that's why I'm not rushing anything. If she thinks it's a date it doesn't have to be just a casual lunch 😁 with her boss.  I hope she wants it to be a date and I pray that Marcus doesn't show up I hate what he did to her ..he's such a pain.