chapter 16

As me, Ella, and Gabriel were eating breakfast I couldn't help but get up and throw away my food, that dream of Marcus's face kept replaying in my head and I couldn't help my self from shedding a tear. I got up dumped my plate and put it in the sink, walking up stairs with out a word.

I went to my room closed the door behind me, went to the bathroom and closed that door behind me locking it and sat down in front of the door. I pulled my knees to my chest and buried my head into my knees and cried.

Gabriel.

Eating breakfast was great but something was wrong but I couldn't put my finger on it. Something was bothering her and I mean BAD!

I walked up stairs to our room after telling Ella to go watch t.v and play.
I opened "our" room door and I didn't see her, but I heard sobbing. I tip toed my way over to the bathroom door and tried to open it but it was locked so I knocked.

"Mag?.." I knocked on the bathroom door "are you OK??"

She came out with her eyes all puffy and a tear stained face.

"Baby are you..." I tried to ask but I was cut off by her hugging me and burring her head into my chest. I could help but comfort her.
I hated seeing her like this, I didn't even wanna ask her but I felt as if I would make it worse.

I pulled her away from me making us eye to eye. And I began to speak..

"Maggie I know something is bothering you ....was it your dream?" I asked in all seriousness.

Maggie.

I was crying so hard when I heard the room door open I quickly wiped my face and fixed my self up. Then I heard a knock on the bathroom door, it was Gabriel. I opened the door and I just had to give him a hug I needed it.

"Was it your dream?" He asked with a serious face.

How did he know?

"How did you..?" He cut me off ..

"Because you was mumbling in your sleep" he chuckled taking his hand from my shoulder and putting it behind his head.

I sat in silence looking down at my feet.
"What happened?" He asked

"I don't want to talk about it.." I started to walk off but he grabbed my arm.

"Hey..." He called out grabbing my arm. "Your going to make it worse if you don't" he said

I shook away from his grip and walked in to my closet. He followed me but I didn't really pay any attention to him.

"Please tell me.." he whispered in to my ear causing goosebumps up my neck. Then he began to kiss my neck,

"Not right now" I said turning around to him rubbing my hand up and down his chest licking my lips before kissing him. "When Ella goes to daycare then we can." I walked off saying going to Ella's ready.

Ella and I have that bond because she is so much like me but she looks like her father.

It kills me that she does

I walked in to her room and I seen her watching TV and her laugh is so adorable.

I took her to pre-K and I drove back home. I open the door to find the aroma of Gabriel's sent . Oh it's on!!!