chapter 14

After the nurse came in with the discharge papers we we're on our way to the house.

The ride home was very weird no one talked. Not even ella, usually she would blabber about her time in the hospital but not today ... For some reason Gabriel wanted to drive us home, I don't know why.

"Ella go on inside OK" Gabriel told her after he parked in the drive way.

"OK " she cheerfully said

As she got of the car I handed her the keys and Gabriel fixed his self in the seat to face me. I'm actually scared right now. I didn't know what he was going to say to me.

"Maggie?" He said softly

I looked up from my hands and faced him by turning around in my seat.

He cleared his throat and sighed before he spoke. I cut him off before he could fix his mouth to say anything.

"Look...if it's bad I don't want to hear about it OK." I said

"Well....I was going to tell u that I was going to give you some space because of Ella and everything ...I didn't want to get in the way so we can take a break" he explained to me looking at me as if he felt guilty.

I didn't say anything I just got out of the car and walked off in to my house. I didn't even turn around to see if he left. As I walked in the house I saw Ella playing with her frozen doll and singing let it go. She lives that song so much , her birthday is coming up so I'll do something frozen for her.

"Come on little Elsa let's go get you into the tub" I told her picking her up in to my arms.

"Awww" she complained

"No aww ..run the water for me sweetie " I said as I put her down.

I went in her room to get her sleeping clothes. Then went to my room to change , then I heard a man's voice in bathroom.

"What the...." I said with a surprised look on my face. I dropped Ella's clothes in shock .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do y'all think is??👀👀

Let me know what y'all think in the comments.

Keep reading loves 😘