1 ❤ The Confusion

Hey guys and girls! So like I said this is a new story and I hope its gonna make it so it can be in the Watty Awards! So show your support by voting and commenting, it only takes a minute. Also, Natalie, Jake and Brooke are in College now, so Jake has changed. Thanks for reading <3

Also this is sort of a filler chapter so it wont be as interesting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake's POV

I gripped the steering wheel with sweat covered on my hands. I look to my right and I cant help to notice Brooke, my high school enemy. She looks pretty lucious in her blonde curls. Shes rolling in a Cadillac pretty similar to mine.

My phone rings but I dont bother to pick it up, my eyes shifting from the road to Brooke. She steps on her gas alittle. I zoom past her and eye her in my right mirror.

"Hey Jakie, Its Natalie. Power Rangers is on, Im recording it for you. Please call back soon, I love you babe. See ya soon!"

I turn into the Walmart parking lot. My mind shifts from Brooke to Natalie. I didnt like Brooke . She just looked pretty. I shut the car off and called back Natalie. We'd been Bf & Gf for so long. I felt like it was time to move on. But no. I needed my reputation to be well set, rather then to fake it.

She didn't answer. Telephone tag.

My head hurt from all the confusion of who I wanted. But I couldn't be a player like that to Natalie, so I just stuck on to her.

But I still wasn't sure if that was a good pick.