19❤Gurgling,Sea Shells And A Ring

Hey hey hi hi! I hope this last chapters aren't cliche'. Brooke's POV. Bye byeeeee!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.~4 Months Later~

Now that Jason had surrendered and no one was dying, I for once in my life felt safe. Alone. In a big house. I picked baby Peyton up and raised her into the air. She was really light, that's why I loved to pick her up. 

I set her down on the counter while returning to the toast I was just buttering. "AHHH!" I screamed when I turned around to Jake standing about, 2 inches away from me. "Oh my manboob Jake I hate you!" I said. 

"Thats what happens when you have too much freetime with your girlfriend." he said. I rolled my eyes as he wrapped me in a tight hug from behide. I giggled and I noticed Peyton starring at us, in her baby mind she's probably thinking Jake is Elmo and I am Spongebob on cocaine.

"Uhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeerrrrrraaaaannnkkkkk" Peyton gurggled out. I loved it when she did that. She laughed uncontrollably when I started to tickle her. 

Jake, Peyton and I were going to the beach today. It was the perfect weather, the sun was shining. I dedicated to wear a new bathing suit I got, tribal print and ruffles. After I got dressed I spinned around for Jake to see how I looked. Peyton was sitting in her high chair, slamming her fingers on the table.

I gave her another sip of her sippi-cup before caryying out the door and into the car.

~At the beach~ 

When we arrived at the ocean I ran right to it, leaving Jake to carry Peyton. The crisp air that smelled like pastries hit at me like a gun. The ocean was calm with only a few waves in the distance. No one except us was here, love that. Birds were sitting on top of the walkways, guarding the place. I spinned around. My toes felt great against the warm sand.

"Give me my little monster!" I said to Jake who was handing me Peyton. I twirled her around because I new she always loved that. I headed straight for the water which was not bad at all. I dipped Peyton's little monster feet in the water. She did her famous gurgle. 

After I got bored I came out of the water to look for sea shells. There is an empty jar that sits in the windowsill at home which could use some spice.

"I heard that if you find a clam shell on the beach then there might be something special inside." Jake had said, walking around, probably trying to find one. "Hey!" I smiled. I ran right towards where he was standing and picked up a beautiful clam shell. It was a mix of purple and blue, and it had little specks of gold. 

I opened it up, and I found the most beautifulest ring I've ever seen right in the middle. I looked towards Jake in shockment, then to Peyton then back to the ring. I smiled at it, picking it up and examining it.

"Brooke, I love you. I want our time together to be official, and to last as long as it can. I want to grow old right next to you. The times we spend together I might not seem like it, but I really do cherish them. Brooke Stephanie Muels, will you marry me?" Jake had said. In the middle of the sentence he'd start to tear up.

Tears of happiness came from my eyes immediatly, "Yes!" I said, jumping into his arms. He slid the ring on my ring finger. It was sparkling. It was a big silver diamond and a smaller emerald diamond in the middle of it with a gold ring.

"Thank you." my little voice said to Jake. I thought that was the sweetest way to propose. It's official, we are a family now.

"AAAASSSSSUUUUEEEENNNNAAAHHHHHFFFF!" Peyton's voice shot at us. We chuckled when she was demanding attention.