15❤And More Phone Calls

ABDSHNOCDUH ;FASFNDK THIS BOOK HAS 800 FCKING READS ASDFGHJKL IM DYING LIKE WAT!!!! Omg, anyways, I have like no idea what to do with this book, with 800 reads I cannot give up. But I have no idea what the next chapters will be about. Sorry :(. But anyways, this is Jake's POV and I feel like the pace for this story is wayyyyyy too fast. Thats why I wanna like delete it. BAHHHHHHH JUST  TELL ME HOW TO UPDATE WITHOUT NOT WANTING TOOOOO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 ~Jake's POV~

The telephones rang through out each hall of the hospital, and each room had a doctor or two inside. It was indeed a busy night for my own liking. Here I am standing inside Westly Clinic, again. I honestly hated the hospital with all of it's sick germs and such. But they help you get better, right? 

I abandoned the hospital and drove off in my car, leaving Brooke to overnight surgery. It seems that every girl I date always has to go to the hospital. I'm not exactly sure what they were doing; taking the baby out, x-rays, surgery. I wish I had an accurant answer. 

I immediatley changed the channel when Robin Thicke's overplayed "Blurred Lines" came on. And the music video? He needed a whack on the head with a hammer. He's a damn rapist! "Cause you're a good girl, I know you want it." The f*ck? Whatever. That's what goes on inside my mind.

I sure did need a drink. I wasn't an alcoholic, it just tasted good and my friend was the bar tender, so maybe I could have a talk with him. I pulled into the bar with hope to see my friends.

I pushed the door open and plopped myself down on a stool, my arms crossed against the counter. "Just give me a Budweiser, Chace." I said to the bartender who was polishing a plate. Not only was this bar just a bar, but they did have good food.

I could smell the steak  wifting it's way over to me and making my mouth water, demanding that I wanted it. I tipped the waiter who just slid my beer over the counter and into my hand. Everyone's heads turned, wondering why it was so cold.

There was a tall figure standing through the doorway with his narrow eyes scanning the room. I felt our eyes lock on each other's. I hopped down from my seat when I knew that it was Jason. He was making his way over to me. I felt my warm shoulder brush against his cold one.

The door closed and I escaped quickly into my car. I saw his stubborn face peeking through the window of the bar. He was starting to creep me out. Once I (safely) reached our home I sat on the front porch steps, looking at the trees giving me coldness. I pulled out my phone and dialed my friends number.

"Hello?" I heard the other line say.

"Hey, this is Ricky, right?" I said.

"Yep. The famous Rick Rolls."

"Ricky, shut up. I need to talk to you and it's sort of a big deal."

"Ugh, just shoot it."  Ricky said like he was annoyed. I paused for a second.

"Brooke... got shot by her brother. And now her brother is sort of following us around. It's creepy, I don't know how he's tracking us down. But she has a baby inside of her. What the f*ck do I do?" I said. I took a deep breath and waited for his response. I swatted a bee away from the bush that was in front of my foot.

"Oh damn! That's weird. I can't help you with that. They'll probably give her surgery to get the bullet out and the baby out. But I need to go."

"Ricky wait-". Beep, beep, beep. His line was obviously dead. I got up and went in the house then locked the door. My back slid down the cold wall. My mind was twirling and I wasn't sure on what I wanted to do, now that I feel like Brooke is gone.

The sun was just about to go down as I took my last sip of my Budweiser. The sorrow taste of it all trickled down my throat. I stared at the sunset that was framed outside of my window. I let out a heavy sigh, tossing the bottle into the recycling and letting the emoitions inside of me whirl around.

This big house felt lonely without Brooke. Now I know what she'd feared in the past. Like someone was watching. Sad. Empty. It was haunting.