21❤Gurgling, More Gurgling, And Even More Gurgling.

Today Jake and I were recording a new song for his new album, while Julae babysat Peyton. I rushed to the door when it rang, with a smiling Julae waiting. "Hey!" we said. She stepped through the door frame. 

Julae was wearing a dazzling-yet simple- dress. It went perfect with her cocoa colored skin and flushed cheeks. "Whats the occaision?" I said, looking down at her dress. She'd deffinitly lost some weight since the last time I'd seen her. I stared down at her hips, waiting for her to answer.

"Nothing. Maybe Pey would like it?" Julae said. I saw Jake nervously studdering to say hi, but instead he waved. He never was a big fan of Julae, not in a racist way. He never told me but I knew something was going on. 

I lead her into the kitchen. Her eyes immediatley locked on Peyton. "Awh! How old is she now?" she said. "7 months." I replied. She looked into her piercing eyes and tickled her cheeks. Peyton churgled and starting picking up handfuls of Cherios. She shoved them into her mouth and chewed.

Jake awhed from the back of the room. I had almost forgot he was standing there. "Her nap time is 12:00. She gets cranky if she doesn't get it specificly at that time." Jake said. I nodded along with him. "Well we must get going." I said.

Jake waved. "Bye little Pey Pey!" I said in my best baby voice. Julae smiled at us. I turned around and headed out to the car. "Should we take your car? We'll be passing a gas station and I know your car is low on gas." Jake said. I shaked my head yes. I grabbed the keys from the counter. 

Jake was driving since he knew the way. I turned on the radio because I was sick of sitting in silence. Zendaya's "Replay" came on. It was a pretty good song for a new comer, and a disney star. I'd met her before. Jake and I were at a car show and I got her autograph because she was the "special guest" I suppose.

"Wanna put this song on Replay, I can listen to you all day. Hear you all day. Yeahhh! Wanna put this song on replay!" I sang along with her. Jake glanced over at me. I smiled. "What? You don't like this song?" I said. 

"I never said that." he said. I decided to leave it at that. I looked out the window. It's around Spring time so I'm loving that. There were leaves starting to grow on the tree, and flowers blooming, and grass get greener. I opened the sun roof. My hair went everywhere which I did mind but I did like the fresh air and scent of flowers springing into the car.

We pulled up infront of a large building. It was brick and it had a few weeds growing up the sides of it but I didn't mind. I grabbed my phone and ran to the revolving door like a kid. I pushed and probably went around it like 15 times. 20 year olds can be kids, right?

We walked inside and one of Jake's friends was standing there to greet him. I awkwardly stood there while they did some handshake of their's. "Hey Brooke. This is "Hi-Rez". Jake said and smiled. I smiled at Hi-Rez and followed them to the recording station.

They had a talk with the guy who was inside the room. There was an amazing amount of buttons. I put some nerdy headphones on and the guy behide the glass gave me a thumbs up. I looked around the room to find myself surrounded in a bunch of different red colors on the wall. 

There was an on air button next to me and I noticed it was lit up. Soon some music come out of the speakers on the wall. After about 10 seconds of cool instrumental music, a another big thumbs up indicated I had to sing. 

"Hold On, I'm coming." I said with my best singing voice into the tall microphone. I heard some back up singers around, but I wasn't sure where they were.

"And no one can stand me." I said.

"You're now rocking with the best, turn the mic and pass me up. Bout to blow any moment, like I'm bout to self distruct." Jake rapped on the other side into the microphone. I smiled and watched him have fun with Hi Rez. 

What did HI Rez stand for? High Revolution? I waited for the chorus to come so I could sing. Once the song was done they played it back to us. With the instrumental and my voice, I thought I actually sounded good. I smiled and went outside to call Julae. I wanted to check in on Peyton.