23❤She's Confused, Too.

Hey! Sadly this book is gonna end soon, BUT....if you want more leave a summary of a sequel (has to relate to this story). Once this book is done and I like your summary, I'll make it into a sequel! Promising full credit for the idea. Jake's POV.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, just call the cops!" Brooke said. We'd been pulled into a small corner, whispering about Jason for about 5 minutes. "But he's gotten better, I tell you!" I tell her for the fifth time. She rolls her eyes. "Politley ask him to leave?" Brooke asks. "Give him a chance!" I reluctantly say. She smirks and walks toward Jason, who's standing near the bar. I tag after her.

"Hey!" Brooke says to Jason. It's completely obvious that Brooke is acting fake. I groan. I mean, you can't just walk up to someone who'd just been in jail for 6 months and not wonder why they're at you're wedding. "How'd you find out where this place was?" "Oh, just a friend." he answers. " "He told me everything." Jason suspisously says, rocking back and fourth on his heels.

Brooke loved everything about Lorde, her deep natural voice, curly hair...And everyone jumped into slow dancing mode when Lorde's "Swinging Party" cover blared on the radio. Jason stood alone, leaving Brooke to wrap her arms around my neck. We danced until everyone was too tired and wanted to grab a drink by the bar or talk.

Brooke and Jason talked, while I just hung out with Xavier at the bar, sipping on Bud Light and talking about certain things. "Jake..Jake..Jake!" I hear Xavier say. I ignore him. He's interrupting my deep thoughts. I stare at the tall beer can in front of me and my brain tassles to think. Anything he would say would be stupid, anyways.

Everyone says goodbye as the wedding is near ended. Brooke and I load in to the limo and slid on the smooth leather seats. We wave goodbye to everyone, and Brooke can't help to stick her hands in the air where the sunroof is open.

A "Just Married" sign was on the back on the long limo. As we drove away, we smiled at the guests blowing bubbles towards us.

"Guuuurrrraaaaaboooobbbeeee!" Peyton says, and we crack up.