Chapter 2

Lloyds POV
I was so angry that someone I didn't  know had to soil my clothes like this.  As if that wasn't enough,  I get some idiot come to lecture me on how my behaviour wasn't cool as if their opinion was needed.  What has this school turned into that anyone at all think they can talk to me any how they want.  I said to Nichole but she just brushed it off

I shut people up and had trust issues with people ever since my dad left my mother for a much younger girl that could pass as my sister.  As if I cared.  Anyways even with all this people drew further apart from me as I continued to shut them down but Nichole was the only person that remained.

Nichole has been my friend ever since we were seven.  We basically death with everything together aside from her player behaviour.. *Sssh don't tell her I said that*.  She was my twin sister I never had and on top of that she was exceptionally beautiful .  I would totally date her if she wasn't a Lesbian.

After that girl whoever her name is run out of the building,  me and Nichole headed to class after I've changed my clothes into casual wear since I didn't have an extra school uniform.
Who we found after we entered surprised us really.  In front of us was those two same girls.
What are you doing here?  Finally Nichole asked to break the silence that filled the room.
  But arrogantly the friend of the one I shouted at gave her a glare as if she wanted to kill her right there and then.  Because we are in the same class moron.  She answered.
What did you say to me? Nichole asked whiles moving towards her.  It was a good thing I stopped her first.  All hell would have broken loose if I hadn't. 
This school year seems it is going to be interesting. I murmured to myself.