Chapter 16

When five days came,  lloyds couldn't wait to go back to his own house and school.... He couldn't wait to see Olivia again.

School reopened now and everyone was in school apart from Olivia and Alice.  They had to be late because there was traffic.

When Olivia and Alice finally got to class which was their free period,  what she saw really hurt her feelings.

Why did u get out all of a sudden? Alice asked Olivia confused.

Did you see Lloyd and Sandra flirting with each other??  How could he do that just after I finally had the courage to tell him how much I loved him.

Yes I saw him honey... Maybe the girl is just throwing herself at him.. But lloyds love you.  Alice tried to make an excuse but Olivia just ignored her and went into the classroom sat down and pretended nothing happened.

Olivia had the  chain she recieved from him on,  the more she looks at it the more hurt she got.
She turned around to see lloyds still chatting with Sandra who hasn't noticed that Olivia has come to the class. 

Is everyone in class??  Mrs Graham their teacher asked.. Yes they all answered.

Olivia? are you okay?  You look a bit pale.

Yes miss I'm fine just a little headache .  Can I go and see the nurse please?

Ofcourse you man. And with that she walked out of the class with Alice.

Wait?? They heard someone called... Olivia knowing who it was kept on walking but lloyds caught up to him and pulled her..

Are you okay? He asks.
Oh so now you recognise me??  She asked annoyed.
She then pulled say and walked on leaving Lloyd all by himself to wonder.

As she was at the nurse he mother came.  Alice then went back to get her bag,  as she entered she again found Lloyd and Sandra. Lloyd saw Alice this time.

Hey why is Olivia mad at me?  What did I do.?
Look lloyds if you love my friend don't let her cry okay,  you just started your relationship but you are flirting with other girls already not even noticing your own girl entered the class.

She said annoyingly and stormed off.

Olivia and her mum went to the head teachers office to sign her out. To their surprise Lloyd was standing beside the door. 

HI Mrs Donovan?  Hi my lloyd,  how are you? I'm fine.. Yourself?
I'm good. She replied.

Lloyd turned to look at Olivia but she ignored him but he kept looking at her for like two minutes.

Mum I'm going to use the toilet. She lead Behar she was uncomfortable.

So why are you here?  I hope you are not in trouble? Me Donovan asked lloyds.

No. I've been nominated for a quiz competition so I'm just informing him. But I'm going now though so see you later mrs Donovan. He bid her farewell and left.

As he was leaving be saw Olivia coming back. She turned to go back but she wasn't quick enough. Lloyd grabbed her hands pulling her close to him.

Why at you ignoring me?? Why are you last set me? He asked nervously.

Leave me alone Lloyd.

No.. Not until you tell me what I did wrong..

You really have no idea do you.. She said fighting best years.

Unknowingly,  the principle and Mrs Donovan dad ask that took place.

Lloyd became worried all day since Olivia left especially since she didn't even tell her best friend Alice she was going home is something.

When Olivia got home... She took her pulls turned her phone off knowing Lloyd will bother her and slept.

HI white? Mrs Donovan called out.
Hi Donovan. How are you and your family? Mrs white asked.
Everyone is fine just Olivia isn't feeling well.
How everyone at your place? Mrs Donovan asked. Everything is fine as well just that lloyds had refuse to eat or get out of his room. He loves really sad but he doesn't want to talk about it.

Now that you've mentioned it.. I overhead Olivia and him have an argument today when I went to pick her up.. Mrs Donovan said... It's almost like they were having a lists quarell..

At the mentioned of that both women burst out laughing.

AN
HEY GUYS, THIS STORY IS NOT EDITED SO SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES MADE.
I HOW YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND LIKE MY STORY. IT IS WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY. THANKS