Chapter 8

Olivia and Alice entered the house after they came back from town.  They saw Mrs Donovan starring at them suspiciously.  It was as if she knew the reason why they both run out of the house when the whites came.
Olivia, can I talk to you? She finally broke the silence.  Yes sure mum what is it.  She said whiles getting herself a glass of water. Well I wanted to ask you the deal between you and Lloyds... As soon as she heard that she chocked on her water and spill the little she had left.  She was amused by her mothers question ofcourse.
Well no mum I don't have a problem with him at all.  She found her voice. 
Well good because I don't want you to feel bad about what I am going to tell you.  Her mother got her her attention more when she said that.  What is it mum?  She asked curiously.  Well umm the thing is,  I will  e travelling to go take care of one of your dad's company during the holidays and since you are 17 you will have to live with the whites during that time.
WHAT!!!!  but mum... I will not like it there.  I will be alone.  Please don't let me go.  She pleaded.  Darling you will not be alone as Alice parents have decided to let her be with you.  Besides the whites are the only friends I have around here.  Please understand.  But mum.... Her mum then kissed her to shut her up.  It will be fine trust me on this. She said before leaving for her room.

She run to tell Alice who was waiting upstairs for her. She was amused by this whole thing as well.  I could have even stayed with you she spoke up.  I know. This all seemed as I'd they have something planned out.  Alice joked as they both ignored the idea.  Oh your parents are allowing you to come as well do you know?? OLIVIA asked Alice.  Yes I know I had a text from dad. Both girls couldn't stop imagining how it is going to be like spending the whole holiday with Lloyds.  Hey ummm is ummm Nichole going to be there by any chance?  Alice asked her friend whiles looking down.  Why do you care?  Whaaaaaaaaat I don't.  I just umm you know..... Alice Bryan... Don't tell me you like Nichole.. young lady... Olivia cut her before she could finish speaking.  Well you see.. Umm the thing is.... She didn't know what to say. She looked up to look at her best friend who was looking at her confused.  Are you gay? Olivia finally asked.  Olivia don't... She said nervously. Just tell me already will you... OLIVIA shouted.  YES I am so?  She answered and broke down in tears. Why didn't you just tell me? Because I most of my friends left... Only my parents stayed after learning I liked girls.  I appreciate our friendship so I didn't want to loose it.  She answered still crying. HahahhahaH you are such an idiot you know that right?  Olivia bursted out laughing.  I could never hate you because you are different.  You are my best friend and I love you regardless. She said.  Alice looked up and hugged her friend tightly I love you too only.  Olivia then broke away whiles wiping her friends tears with the back of her hand.  Stop crying... Cry baby.  She teased.

Author
How are you liking the story so far.  Please like and comment.  Don't forget to share opinions too because I'm new too all these.  I could use some ideas.  Thanks.