Chapter 3

Mrs Donovan's POV

After we've moved here,  my husband has been continuing with her business whiles I continue with mine.  It was pretty much what we had dreamed and thought of before moving back to the states. Just thinking about all of that made me smile until that one call changed everything.

I was getting ready to pick Olivia up from school until I had a call from an unknown number.  I reluctant to pick up to pick up at first until I finally scrolled the green button on my phone to the right.  Hello?  I spoke through the phone. Is this Mrs Donovan?  I could hear the other person ask this at the other end of the line. Yes I responded.  I am doctor Grey from Stanmore general hospital.  I jumped out of my chair as soon as I heard the call was from the hospital.  Is everything okay?  I asked impatiently.  I'm very sorry madam but your husband has been in an accident and unfortunately couldn't make it alive.  We called you because you are the last person he called  before passing away.  Can you please come and identify how body. 
I stood there motionless.  I couldn't most any part of my body at all.  I could hear the doctor calling my name to see if I was still on the line but I just couldn't find the energy to respond.
With the little energy I had left I just slowly sat on a chair behind me still finding it difficult to accept the whole situation.
Coming back to my senses after a while,  I quickly grabbed my car key and started calling my daughter but after 100th time I stopped calling since she wasn't picking up.
Headed to the hospital i prayed that all this should be a dream that I will wake up from but reality hit me like a storm after I arrived at the hospital.  My dear husband was laying down dead.  All I could do was stand there in shock whiles processing all that jas happened .  He is gone he is gone and left us. I cried out.