Chapter 9

Finally,  it was time for her mother to go on her business trip.  Olivia had to back whiles waiting for Alice so they could go together to the whites.

When they said their farewell to Mrs Donovan,  the just headed straight to the lloyds with the help of a GPS.  They got there to find out Nichole was there as well but they ignored her and went straight to their designated room. 
Dinner time everyone!!  Mrs white called out all for of them and his husband to come down and have dinner.  Do we really have to eat together? Olivia asked. Yes darling we do.  Mrs white answered. As they sat to eat,  Lloyd couldn't help but steal glances at Olivia.  He was caught by her several times but she ignored it. But deep inside she could feel her heart beating from all the stare. 
Since you are all vacating in a day or two, my mother will like all of you to come spend the holiday with her. Mrs white said. WHAT???  I'M not going.. Olivia said.  Well you don't ha e a choice honey.  We won't be here as well.  Your mother knew I guess she forgot to mention that part Mrs white answered her.  Mum is Nichole coming as well.  Lloyd said after not talking ever since the two girls hot there.  Yes honey she is. He parents approved after I called them. And that was the end of discussion about that.

The rest of the school days went by without no problems but with ofcourse lloyds and Nichole being mean to the people at school at always.
It was time for them to go to the nanny.  Umm can we not go in the same car please?  Olivia said.  Well yes you don't have to if you don't want to Mrs white told her. And so with that Olivia and Alice drove in Alice's car.

They all set on the road to go.. With Alice following Lloyd.  So umm are you okay?  Olivia asked Alice.  Yes I'm fine.  Why do you ask?  Well you've been real quite ever since we've been here.  It is Nichole?  She asked whiles looking at her friend who sure seems to have a little smirk on her lips.  Yeah right.  Alice answered.  No matter how long I've crushed on her.  She won't look my way plus she's a player.  She told Olivia.  Well yhh I know but I saw her look at you in the dinning last night.  You never know maybe you will change her.  She's the paige,be her Emily. They both laughed at the sound of that.  You and your obsession over pretty little liars. Alice teased .

I love this island.  I can't believe his grandmother has a house near to a sea.  OLIVIA told Alice. Yes I know... It's insane but I think we are going to love it here. She responded.

After they got off to head out to the house.  They heard a voice that was familiar call up to them. Hi guys.  It was Sandra from school.  She has been crushing on Lloyd for how long now.  You've got to be kidding me?  Lloyd said when she saw it was Sandra.

Heyy what are you doing here?  Nicole finally ask seeing the rest of the three didn't have no intention of speaking to her.
My grandmother leaves here so I'm just spending the holiday.  Oh that's great you can come and hang around this evening. We are all staying with lloyds Nana just in this house. She pointed out a wood house that just seated near the beach. With them?? Sandra pointed at Olivia and Alice.  They just waved at her dryly. Yes with them.  NICHOLE answered.