Chapter 14

Olivia sat in the sand listening to music on her phone.  She heard a tap on her shoulder so she turned around to see lloyds standing there.

HI?

HI... I thought you were going to bed? She asked him.

Yes I couldn't sleep so I decided to come out. Can I sit down,?

Yes sure go ahead... She replied with a genuine smile.

Nice breeze... He said.. Yes it's really refreshing. She replied.

After a while of silence, well I will use this opportunity to thank you for yesterday. It really may a lot.. Olivia said looking into lloyds eyes, her eyes glittering with sincerity.

You are welcome.. He answered. I ummm.... I would also like to apologise for yelling at you like that.

She just smiled to that. My mother called me yesterday, they will be home today so I will be leaving with Alice tomorrow.. She said to him. Do you have anything to say to your mum??

Yes sure.... Tell her I love her and that I miss her so much...

Are you serious... She asked mockingly... Who would have thought a badass like you would actually turn out to be a mummy's boy?? She teased him...

They nothing burst out laughing.....

So ummm... Out of curiosity but Olivia why do you sit here a lot ever since we came here???  Lloyd asked.

Well my dad and I used to visit sea side a lot so I'm used to it.  I feel his presence anytime I sit here... I feel like we are reconnecting all over again.  She replied sadly.

I'm so sorry Olivia.....  Lloyd pleaded..

Chill mummy's boy... It's fine... Not your fault at all... She replied.

Why is your voice so down if you are okay?? He asked with sincerity and sexiness in his voice.
Look I didn't mean to okay...

Lloyds,, I'm fine really. Trust me... I'm going to go in now.  She then stood up to leave.

As soo  as she turned look leave.. Lloyd grabbed her hand pulling her down, which ended on his lap.

With their face just an inch away... Don't go... He whispered in her ears. Why??? She replied back. She could feel his breathing.

Without answering, lloyds kiss her chick which made her flinch... Blinking Nd looking at him he then placed a peck on her lips.
Is that an enough reason?? He asked her whiles pulling away.

Feeling embarrassed, Olivia then quickly run inside the room.