Chapter 17

The next day at school, Lloyd and Nichole went to show to ask about Olivia.

I called her today and she still isn't well do she isn't coming in today too. Alice said.

So why isn't she picking my call our reply to the countless messages I've sent her. Lloyd said sadly.

Well monkey she came to class almost an hour and saw you flirting with dancers. I tried earning you but you didn't get it. How can you not sense the smell of someone you love? Nichole said to her friend.

Yes exactly, how can you not know the smell of someone who you claim to love?  Alice supported Nichole.  She looked up after to see Nicole staring at her with a smile which made Alice blush.

I think you should go and talk to her properly. You know. Have to face.  Nicole advised.

But how? She wouldn't even pick my calls or truly my text.

Well in going there after school, you can come if you want. Alice suggested.

Yes we would love to. Both Ltd and Nichole replied.

OLIVIAS POV
I day on my bed thinking how hurt I am and how Mar I am at Lloyd.  My thinking was interrupted when my mum end the room.....

HI  sweetheart... Hi mum. I replied sounding alright as I could be.

How are you today honey.. I'm fine mum. I love my mum but I just wanted her to leave me alone for just today.

So I'm what's going on between you and Lloyd. 

I was really surprised by what my mum asked me... What does he mean though.

Mother, I don't want to graph about it.. I said when I found my voice..

But..... As soon as she was about to say something else, the four bell rang...
Thank God, I prayed in my head.

Oh hi guys, come on in...
I hear my mum dating guys instead of alice.

Shit I said when i heard lloyds voice. My mum told them to come up to my room.  Trust me if it was just above I would have sent down stairs but seeing they are all here I perturbed to sleep when they came in.

When they came in, the put something beside my bed and then went out.. I still feel someone standing there tough. I pretended to just open my eyes as if I just woke up.

I opened my eyes only to be greeted by lloyd.

What are you doing here? I asked surprised.

Look Olivia,  I know you see me and Sandra's I want to say that there absolutely nothing going on between me and her.

Really lloyds you claim you love me but you doing recognise me when I came in... How can you say you love me and flirt with other girls.. I said crying.

I don't chat or anything Olivia. She the herself at me okay... It wasn't my fault.

Oh please save that for your next girlfriend Sandra... Because you just lost me.

What happened next really surprised me.

Lloyd was on his fucking knees. Lloyd white of all people.

I believe him.. Trust me I do I just am Mar because he didn't back off when she was throwing herself at him.

You've got me on my knees Olivia. Please forgive me. At that moment I wanted to just hug him and tell him everything will be fine but all that came out of my mouth was get out.

No Olivia, I'm not leaving until you say something to me. I was about leaving when I heard that bit him being Lloyd, he pulled me back and kissed me.

That kiss sent me on cloud nine,  I missed back but he pulled away and walked out. I wanted to tell him at should start over but he pulled back.

As soon as he went out I see good phone lieing down where he knelt so I picked it up and hurriedly followed him.

Wait, I said as I sat him about having my house. You let your phone, I have it to him.

I turned to leaved but he knelt infront of everyone to apologise.

Olivia please forgive me in sorry and I miss you so much, he said whiles crying.

Lloyd fucking white was crying.

Sent will you let her come between us, I pointed out as I also started crying.

I lift him up.... I love you so much lloyd. I said and his him so tight.  I could feel all eyes on us but I don't care.

At that moment all I cared about was me and him and this moment we were having.

Please like and comment.