Chapter 10

After their encounter with Sandra, Olivia and Alice just walked past lloyds and Nichole who were still talking to Sandra. 
Can we go inside now?  They heard Nichole ask lloyds. So with that they followed after the girls whiles Sandra made her way to her nan's house.

As they went and were taking their suits into the room, a note fell of Olivia's story book she was reading.
*LLOYD INSULTED ME AND SHOUTED AT ME INFRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL* TALK ABOUT SAD MOMENTS. :(.
but ofcourse the one who found the note was none other than Lloyds. He folded the note into his pocket whiles feeling a sharp pain in his heart like he's been pierced by an arrow that has been there for decays. He felt really remorseful and hated himself for making her sad.

Grandma white sent them to their rooms. The girls could see the sea across from their room and they really liked that. 
After dinner,  Olivia went to sit at the sea shore and left Alice since she was sleeping.

Hi Olivia. She froze at the call of her name.  Wait I know that voice.... Why is he here?  She thought for herself.
Hi... She finally responded smiling.  That smile sent shivers all over lloyds body. He could feel his heart rejoicing.
Olivia and Lloyds both sat there and had a normal conversation for once.

*I would like to apologise for my behaviour the other day,  oh and I found this on the floor whiles packing. I guess it's your*.  He let the words out.
Are you apologising because of the letter you found or you are really sorry?... What happened next made Olivia froze like a statue.  Without hesitation,  Lloyd took her hands.  I am really sorry and I mean every word of it.  He said whiles staring deep into the Blue eyes that starred back at him..
Olivia blushed.  She turned red like tomato.  She slowly pulled her hands from his.  It's fine don't worry about it. She said burying her face on the ground. 
She's stood up and left, leaving Lloyd all by himself.