Chapter 13

OLIVIA POV

I was feeling shitty after I met with Henry.  I was so sad that one of the people who actually and sincerely cared for me had to leave... Again.
I don't know what happened but all of a sudden I remembered losing my dad.  Sadness hit my heart like a tornado.  I couldn't stop my self from crying. As if that wasn't enough it started raining. This day couldn't get any worse. I murmur to myself.

It was late when I got home.  The main door was opened and I could see shadows moving up and down like a lion looking for a human to prey on.
I could feel my blood draining of off me.
Slowly and alert I opened the door and to my surprise guess who it was.... No other thank Lloyds flipping white.

What are you doing out so late??  Aren't you supposed to be in bed by now??  I asked curiously... Well I was worried since you weren't picking up when Alice called you so I decided to wait for you.  He answered looking down like a twelve years old who is confessing his love for an older lady.

As confused a d surprised as I was,  I still found my voice to finally say thank.  You are welcome he replied.

When we got inside the room, everyone e including Nana was surprised at his reaction. They couldn't take their eyes of him.

For me.... Even though is impossible,  I couldn't get the idea that Lloyd might have just a little bit of feelings for me.  With that feeling,  I headed up to my rooming whiles smelling like a mad woman.

LLOYDS POV

I don't even know why I had to wait for her in the first place. Whatever happened to my carefree lifestyle... I wonder.  I thought to my self.

Hey buddy,  I'm going to head for bad now,  I could hear Nichole say whiles snapping me of is my thinking. Yeah wait for me let's go together.

The only reason I wanted to go with Nichole was because,  I wanted to talk to her about my feelings and good one been behaving.
I hurriedly raved up to catch up with Nichole who was already making her way upstairs.

You know buddy, i think I love Olivia.  I bluttered out without even knowing how that happened because I was finding it hard to figure out a way to start this conversation.

This is when you say something Nichole. You just don't stare at my face. I was desperate for her answer because she's the only one I could talk to. But instead she raised her eye brows and continue stating.

I'm not stupid monkey. And I'm sure I'm not blind either.  I have known you loved her for sometime now but just wanted you to bring it up.

Really???  I asked surprised.

Yes!!! she boldly replied.   The way you've been acting wired and calm around her, how you've been stealing glances at her when she's not looking, waiting for her in the flipping rain.. Does all this ring a bell.... Should I continue??  She asked teasingly.

No its fine don't rub it in idiot.. I replied feeling embarrassed. 

Just after we took two steps forward... She stoped and asked me a question that had been on my mind for some time now. 
Are you sure you are not inlove with her because of guilt,  because of what you hear her talk about??
  Naa  buddy,  if thought about it and I've actually cared about her for a while now, it just took me that day to realised it. 

Wow!! A question lloyd white couldn't figure out earlier. Interesting... She teased him while grinning.

AN
Please don't forget to leave your comments.  Do like as well thanks. I didn't even know someone with read this story but you did and so I am really grateful.

I'm new to writing stories so please forgive my grammar and also if it bores you out sorry about that. I hope you continue reading and liking it anyways.  Thannks