(3) Its a girl.

Joey opens his eyes and he is sitting on the stool, head against the table.

Lifting his head he sees Daniel laying on the floor.

This is were they fell asleep the first time.

Joey sighed in relief knowing Hart the children fairy was a dream.

He sees a bright light near the couch that quickly disappears.

Curious, he gets off the stool, walks over Daniel and goes to the couch and freezes.

He spotted something that made his stomach turn to the point that he felt he'd puke right then and there.

A note saying,

Take care of Janiel. She can be a hand full, see you soon.
-Hart.

And of course the note was taped to the shoulder of a sleeping little girl.

"Oh my god." Joey whispers.

How does he explain this to his friends? His viewers?

Wait, he wouldn't need to worry about his viewers. He hid Daniel from them for nearly a year.

He could hide a little girl.

'Oh my god, oh my god!' He thought.

He heard Daniel moan in the back round and knew he was waking up.

He rushed over to him.
"Daniel get up."

Daniel sat up and rubbed his eyes sleepily. "I just had the weirdest dream...why am I on the floor?"

"Daniel, everything you think you were dreaming about is real."

Daniel looked at Joey like he was on something. "What are you talking about?"

"That weird fairy, Hart made a kid for us and she's now sleeping on our couch. She even left a note."

"Your freaking me out. Am I still sleeping?"

Joey started to slap Daniel in the arm for a few seconds.
"Its not a dream!"

"Ouch. Well, then your still freaking me out! Ow that hurt jerk." Daniel says while rubbing his arm.

"Come on." Joey helps Daniel up and leads him to the couch were they saw the sleeping little blonde girl wrapped in blankets and a note.

Daniel stares at her for a good minute then he speaks. "Well damn."

"Thanks for not freaking out, why are you so calm?" Joey says.

"Well, to be honest, I'm a little freaked out but think about it, we know we didn't kidnapping her. She's literally ours till Hart comes back. All we got to do is babysit her, we got two huskies. How hard can it be?"

"She's a human. This isn't like taking care of Storm and Wolf."

"Well let's just be happy she's not a new born."

"Guess your right." Joey says. "Oh my god this is real."

They hear the couch moving and see her yawn and slowly open her brown eyelashes, revealing her bi-eyes.

"No way." Daniel chuckles.

"She's got a blue eye and a green eye. Wow."

They sit on the couch and watch her sit up slowly. Rubbing her eyes with her tiny fist.

She glances around and looks at them. "Who're you?" She asks them. "Where am I?"

They glance at each other.

"I'm Daniel Preda, this is Joey Graceffa and... yeah. Hart brought you."

She makes a weird face at them. Then an expression of recognition filled her face. "Oh, My Dads. My name is Janiel." She says.

"Hart told you about us?" Joey asked.

She nods. "Is this our home?"

"Uh, yeah." Daniel says.

"Awesome." She smiles a little.

"How old are you?" Daniel asks.

"Uh...five and a half, I think. I'm almost six." She answers.

Storm pounced into the living room with wolf following close by.

They sit in front of the back door waiting for Joey or Daniel to open it so they can take poops and pees.

Janiel's eyes sparkle at them. "A wolf and a fox!!?"

Daniel laughs at her outburst.

Joey corrects her. "They are actually kind of huskies, the big one is wolf and the little one is storm."

She hops off the couch and runs over to them with the blanket still wrapped around her. "Love!" She says when she attacks wolf with a hug.

"He's so big!" She giggles. "And he's so cute!" She says about storm.

"Sweety why are you wearing that blanket? Its not that cold." Daniel says.

She looks down at her blanket. "Oh, that's because I'm naked. The fairy didn't get me anything but this and these socks."

She wiggles her legs out of the blanket.

Joey and Daniel look at each other.
"We have to buy her cloths."

"And a bed."

"And shoes."

"And hair stuff."

They watched her get attacked by storm and wolf with kisses.