(9) Jan Made Lunch

Joey before Daniel (you tuber quote)

"No one is perfect enough for me! JK. I just haven't had luck."
-Joey Graceffa.

The next day, Joey uploads his vlog, calling it 'my cousin's in town.'

Joey was in his room scrolling through the comments. Lots of people seemed to think Jan was cute.

He was glad the people didn't realise she had this weird similar look to Daniel.

Except for his lips, thank god.

There was one comment that kind of hinted her being his daughter.

GraceffaGirl16: plot twist, she's actually their daughter.

Then some one replied,

Nessi_more: I'd die.

Joey chuckles at that and closes his laptop and smells lunch being made, though it was a different smell than usual.

Joey walks out of his room to see Daniel walk out of his room too.
They stare at each other.

"What are you doing? I thought you were making some lunch."

"I was asleep with Jan, I thought you were..."

He stops talking and goes back into the room then walks out. "She's not in bed."

They hear a loud POP sound, dogs barking and a girly squeal from down stares.

Daniel and Joey immediately charged for the stares, but seeing as they are two grown men sprinting down the stares it was only natural one of them would slip and send them both rolling to the bottom.

"Ouch!" Joey groans.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" Daniel asks.

"Of course, because I love dying with my attempted murder victim." Joey says sarcastically.

They run over to the kitchen and the whole area is filled with gray smoke.

"What the hell!?" Joey exclaimed.

Jan ran out of the smoke wearing mittens and holding a melted container with something poop looking on it.

It was black and wearing a smoke hat.

"Joey's cooking skills, you strike again." Daniel mumbles.

"Jan, what did you do?" Joey asks.

Daniel was using the fire distinguisher in the background.

Jan's face was dirty with smoke and tears stung her eyes. She bit her lip and then began to cry

"I'm sorry...I- I am..." she sobbed.

Daniel came back and took the medal plate out of her hands

Joey wet a paper towel and began to wipe her face.

She finches. "That's cold!"

"Is this bread?" Daniel asked after a few minutes of staring at the (looked to be) coal on the plate.

"I wanted to make you and Joey breakfast." She pouts sadly.

"You are aware that your only five right?"

"Almost six." She corrects.

"On guessing you wanted to make us toast by putting a metal plate in the microwave." Daniel says.

"I don't know what went wrong." She says. "The thing just blew up, but Wolf pulled me away before anything got me."

"Hm." Daniel says while opening the back door to clear the smoke a bit.

"Well, now you know what not to do."

"Leave the cooking to Daniel." She says.

"Hey! I can cook too!"

"You're right, Jan. That is the rule of this house." Daniel says.

"Your trash!"

Jan looks between the two and then hugs Joey tightly. "That was SCAIRY."

Joey hugs her back and feels a huge wave of something he couldn't understand at the moment.

Daniel walks over to them and pats her head. "Today's life lesson?"

"More like today's staying alive lesson." Joey says.

"Never put metal in the microwave." Daniel announces loudly "Understand?"

She nods against Joey's stomach, "Never again."

Later on, Jan was sleeping and Joey decided to make a video with Daniel.

"I'm busy. I've got to throw the microwave away, then I gotta go get a new one."

"Please... I'll do whatever you want."

Daniel looks Joey up and down slowly. "Sweety."

"I'll do whatever you want... that I want too." Joey adds.

"You'll want what I've got in mind." Daniel smiles to himself.

Joey huffs. ".... okay fine."

Daniel looked at Joey in amusement. "I want you to clean the kitchen everyday for two weeks."

Joey's jaw dropped. "I thought you wanted something else!"

"I can get that something else when ever I want, but Its hard to get you to clean the kitchen."

Joey pouts. "Never mind, this video isn't worth doing dishes."

"The deals sealed, you're doing them."

"No!"

Daniel smiles at him and pulls him into a hug. "Why is it that I do what you wand but you don't do what I want."

"You love me more."

"No pig." Daniel then kisses Joey on the lips softly.

The kiss deepened rather quickly as Joey's arms slips around Daniel's neck, Daniel's hands were resting on Joey's waist pulling him closer.

Joey pulls away to breath and whilst he does so, Daniel is pushing him up against a wall near by.

"We should do a Janiel Q&A." Joey tells him.

Daniel leaned close to his face, "only if you clean the kitchen sis."

Then they kissed again. They were vigorously making out for a half hour when Daniel pulls away suddenly. "Make sure to sweep the floor and use bleach to clean the counters sweety."

Daniel steps away and grins.

Joey stares at him in a daze then sighs.

Daniel grabs Joey's Ring light. "Let's do the video then."

"Now?" Joey asks.

"Yeah."

Joey grabbed a mirror and gasped.
"I can't do a video looking like this! I'm all red and my hair looks..."

Daniel laughs. "You wanted this! Let's do a video."

So they set everything up and sit in their chairs, before they begin Daniel gives him one last kiss and Joey glares at him.

"Why do you torture me?" Joey asks.

"A tortured Joey is a sexy Joey." Daniel answers.