(13)Sweet Six part two, Rude Oldies

YouTuber Quote

Tyler Oakley: "Does hers likes hers apples juices?"

Troye Sivan: "hers does."

Enjoy~

Joey decided he'd take a real shower whilst Daniel goes down stairs to talk to Jan about what she saw.

"Oh my god... I can't..." Joey says with his hands on his cheeks.

So Daniel goes down stairs to see Jan laying in the middle of the floor between the kitchen and living room.

Wolf and storm were licking her face.

"Hey, Jan we need to talk...." Daniel says but is stopped by her lifting her hand like a stop sign.

"Today is my day, I don't want to think about it till my day is done." She says.

"Oh..." Daniel says. "So, we might as well go to the store and get you new clothes."

Her gloomy expression changed to a happy grin. "Okay!"

She gets up and looks down at her outfit. "I'm gonna need shoes."

"Oh... I forgot you didn't have any. You can go on my back."

"Can I walk in my socks?" She asks.

"No."

So he carries her out of the house and down a couple blocks to the store.

"Daniel guess what?" She says after awhile.

"What?"

"I need a bra! Yes! My life is complete!"

"Uh... okay." Daniel says. "We'll get you a bra."

Jan rests her chin on the top of Daniel's head. "....So what were you and Joey doing?"

Daniel found himself holding his breath while a tight feeling filled his stomach and spread to his chest before he remembers to breath.

"I thought you wanted to wait till tomorrow because..."

"I know. But right now feels like before my birthday party. My birthday party is like my actual birthday so I guess it'll be okay to tell me now."

"Why can't you wait for tomorrow?" Daniel asks.

He really didn't want to talk about it now.

They enters the store and he let her down.

She curls her fist into her hair and makes a pointy face while squeezing her eyes shut.

"I can't stop thinking about it! Every time I close my eyes I see Joey and you behind him..."

"Stop closing your eyes!" Daniel says quickly.

She opens her eyes and seeing the look of embarrassment on his face made her smile. "Why is your face so red?"

"Shut up, let's just get your clothes." Daniel says while walking off.

Jan followed close behind.

"I just want to know what you and Joey were doing in the shower together!" Jan shouts.

An old couple nearby gave them a disgusted look that only Jan noticed.

"Why are they looking at as like that?" Jan asks.

Daniel looks over at the oldies and they quickly turn their heads.
"Because your talking to loud, be more quieter Jan."

When Daniel leaves to get some water, Jan notices the old people watch him leave then whisper to each other.

Jan didn't like the way they we whispering. They then glanced at Jan then continue whispering.

Jan, being herself decided to confront them personally.

"Why were you two looking at Daniel like that? Are you mad at him?" Jan asks.

They look at her with expressions mixed with confusion and surprise.
"Where is your mother?" The old man asks.

"That's non of your business. I just want to know why you don't like Daniel."

"Is he your boyfriend?" The lady asks.

Jan's face reddens. "What? No! Ew, he's my dad!"

They looked at each other. "Why do you call him by his name?"

Jan shrugs. "This isn't what I asked."

"Is your father Daniel Preda?" The man asks.

"Uhh... yeah, how did you know!?" Jan asks in shock.

"My grand daughters subscribed to his rumored boyfriend, Joey Graceffa." The man says.

"That doesn't make any sense." Jan says. "Are you a fairy?"

"No, I'm not."

"Then how do you know my dads?" She asked.

"Jan, what are you doing?" Daniel asks when he walks away from the water fountain.

She turns to him. "Nothing, let's go."
As she starts to walk toward Daniel she hears the man say something horrible to the lady.

"I hope something bad happens to that poor girl's sinful fathers."

Jan stopped in her tracks.

These people, she didn't like them to much, and without warning her face gets hotter and her tears start to spill out of her eye lids.

She began to cry like 5 year old.

Daniel looked at her in total confusion." Jan..?"

Jan walked up to Daniel and linked her arm around his.

"Why are you crying?" Daniel asks. "Are you hurt?"

She shook her head. "I just...let's go get me a bra."

"Okay...and clothes."

"And a thong." Jan sniffs.

"Not a thong."

Jan started to wonder why those old people wanted bad things to happen to Joey and Daniel.

The thought of that happening was so overwhelming it made her cry.

'Why do they hate them?' She thought.

Gays and lesbians, a lot of people don't like those people because they are different.

Jan remembers Daniel saying that the first day she was their daughter.

"Those old people were weird." Jan mentions.

"So are you."

Jan shook her head. "No, because I'm okay with differences."

Daniel looked at her strangely.

After an hour of shopping they finally leave that store, Jan was holding on to Daniel's arm tightly.

"You're hurting me." Daniel comments.

Jan smiled, she decided that she'll do whatever it takes to keep Daniel and Joey safe from the bad things, so she held onto him because if she's safe, so is he.