(4) Weird People

They were walking on the sidewalk to a store nearby to get Jan (short for Janiel) some things to live on.

She slipped her little hand into Joey's hand and looks up at him with a pouty face.

"Why are we walking!"

"Because Daniel wants to." Joey answers her. Feeling a warmth when she took his hand.

Daniel looks over at him, narrowing his eyes. "Really? You want me to seem like the bad guy."

Joey smiled. "It was you're idea."

"It was." He looks down at Janiel. "We are walking because walking makes you healthy."

"But I'm tired." She wines.

"That means your unhealthy. That's why we need to walk, you don't want to end up looking like Joey."

She giggles and Joey gasps.
"Are you calling me fat?"

Daniel laughs. "No, sweety."

Jan touches Joey's stomach. "You aren't as skinny as Daniel."

Joey glares at Daniel's grinning face.

"What? She said it." Daniel says.

"Well you thought it."

Daniel kisses Joey on the lips and Joey jerks away. "Don't do that in public! Janiel fans are always running around."

"To bad, I can kiss you whenever I want. They are just going to have to deal with it." Daniel says.

Joey giggles. "Oh my god."

Jan was watching them interact then spoke up. "You two are weird."

"Well Jan, let me tell you a secret."
Daniel picks her up and puts her on his shoulders. "Every single person on this earth is weird. They can seem perfect but then have a weird obsession with pickles."

"Or watching my little pony at the age of 28." Joey adds.

"Or of dying there armpit hair green." Daniel says.

"Ew." She giggles.

"Exactly." Joey says. "But its okay because that their business."

~ The Store~
The three head to the little girls section. "I don't think I've ever been in this section ever in my life." Joey says.

"Hard to believe." Daniel says, earning a slap in the arm by Joey.

Daniel puts Jan down.

Since she didn't have cloths, she was wearing a one of Joey's shirts with a belt wrapped around it.

It looked like a dress on her.

"Go pick out you're cloths." Daniel says.

She looks at the racks of cloths. "Okay."

Daniel sat in a chair watching Joey and Janiel look at girly cloths and go in and out of the dressing room.

"We're done." Joey says while holding a couple bags of cloths.

Daniel smiles at Jan. "Did you have fun?"

"Not really. It was kind of boring."

Joey rolls his eyes. "It was definitely no party for me."

Daniel takes her hand and stands. "Now we need to get her some hair things."

Her hair was a little below her shoulders and was a dark brown from the roots but a dirty blond the rest of the way down to the tips.

They went to a hair section.

"You can sit, Joey. I'll get her the hair stuff." Daniel tells him.

Joey sits on a nearby chair.

Daniel helps Jan with looking for hair ties and head bands, etcetera.

"Daniel." She says.

"Yeah?" He says.

"Are you and Joey boyfriend and boyfriend?"

He looks at her, wondering why she was asking. "Yeah. Why do you ask?"

She looks at Daniel. "I thought a boy and a girl can only date."

He sighs. He didn't want to have this conversation.

"Boys and girls do date. Most people believe that's how everything's suppose to be. But there are a lot of guys who are born to like guys and girls who are born to like girls. Gays and lesbians. A lot of people don't like those people because they are different. Me and Joey are guys born to like guys. So we like each other." Daniel says.

Jan looks over at Joey.

"Oh..." She says.

"I know, its a little weird." Daniel says.

She shrugs. "Its okay because everyone is weird."

Daniel felt himself smile at her response.

She shows him a couple flower hair clips. "Can I have this?"

"Yes." Daniel says causing her to grin.

"Hurry up! I'm starving!" Joey says.

"Oh! me too." Jan says.

Daniel takes her hand and goes to Joey. "Let's buy these then find a place to eat at."

"Okay."